QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We’ll get an upgrade at QB regardless. At this point I don’t much care who it is, I just want to know who it is.

We’ll get an upgrade at QB regardless. At this point I don’t much care who it is, I just want to know who it is.
This is exactly where I’m at.

Only thing I’ll add is I think it’s critically important to have a guy enrolled in Jan.

Advertisement
They really sticking to that "Christmas" decision. I was really hoping they'd get this done before esd for that momentum.

Ny Carr was quoted as saying that he'd like Cam Ward to pop and commit to Miami.

It sounds like an offer was made and a deal was agreed to in principle. But Ward isn't ready to commit to Miami over going pro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ny Carr was quoted as saying that he'd like Cam Ward to pop and commit to Miami.

It sounds like an offer was made and a deal was agreed to in principle. But Ward isn't ready to commit to Miami over going pro.
It’s getting to the point with ESD a half a day away that it’s time to **** or get off the pot. If he announces to Miami it would be another jolt in the arm for the program and it couldn’t be at any better timing. That’s what a leader would do. That’s what someone who has bought into the program would do.

Everyone in the know is saying how we offered him an incredible deal. We got the OL, weapons, offensive scheme. A defense that will give the offense plenty of possession and opportunity. What’s the problem? More $$? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Take the deal and put some great film together behind the best OL he’ll ever play behind in college, and improve the draft stock. On paper it seems like a no brainer, but then again, that’s just on paper.

It’s getting to the point with ESD a half a day away that it’s time to **** or get off the pot. If he announces to Miami it would be another jolt in the arm for the program and it couldn’t be at any better timing. That’s what a leader would do. That’s what someone who has bought into the program would do.

Everyone in the know is saying how we offered him an incredible deal. We got the OL, weapons, offensive scheme. A defense that will give the offense plenty of possession and opportunity. What’s the problem? More $$? Seems a bit ridiculous.

Take the deal and put some great film together behind the best OL he’ll ever play behind in college, and improve the draft stock. On paper it seems like a no brainer, but then again, that’s just on paper.
As it turned out, i wish Mario would have taken Howard last Monday before ward's visit knowing what we know now. But it is what it is.

Hey for those out in Cali. How's Randy's Donuts? Friend just opened one up in Orange Count.
I swear by it. I live near the original which is like joes- a tourist trap that locals flock to

ny by birth, still a great donut place despite hype/hate

decadence is the frosted cinnamon French toast crunch raised donut or the fruity pebbles ones but also your basics.

Also site of an iconic weird moment as the space shuttle was paraded from lax to downtown museum upon arrival

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_6484.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back