QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true re. the rest of the year, but the day or two leading into ENSD is not that time, particularly when the coaches were pushing for a commitment last week (according to DMoney and others). And especially when you have WR targets in play and are also trying to protect against having your receivers potentially portal out of there continues to be uncertainty at the position.
Again, a commitment doesn’t need to be publicly announced to accomplish everything you wrote. Happens. Every. Day.

Advertisement
By the time we get a QB commit here from the portal, this thread may end up being the longest one in the history of CIS especially in the short span of a week. Lol

Advertisement
They are aight, more iconic than anything else. If your going to a Randy's, it should be the OG one in Inglewood. Your friend owns the Costa Mesa one?

Would have to ask her. Not sure that one or Santa Ana. Which one recently opened? Would also have to ask if her son is running it or actually opened it!!

Grow Do Something GIF by AionCommunity

Advertisement
What’s the purpose/benefit of keeping a commitment secret? I don’t follow recruiting much, genuinely curious.

155 pages in. Can someone offer a simple update? Ward? Jefferson? Howard?

No one knows what to get Ward for his graduation. We need a live rooster so KJ Jefferson can get the hex off of his throwing motion. And Howard is scared because his dad keeps retweeting everything he posts about his visits.

We're dealing with a lot of stuff here.

Advertisement
That’s true re. the rest of the year, but the day or two leading into ENSD is not that time, particularly when the coaches were pushing for a commitment last week (according to DMoney and others). And especially when you have WR targets in play and are also trying to protect against having your receivers potentially portal out of there continues to be uncertainty at the position.
Those WR's are committed elsewhere bud. You keep the QB commit quiet to not tip your hand for a full court press by the schools they are committed to. C'mon man. Sit this argument out.

Being a Canes fan is not easy. The suspense is killing me. I'm like a crack addict - checking in every 20 minutes at work. Production has taken a steep decline. lol

Advertisement
Those WR's are committed elsewhere bud. You keep the QB commit quiet to not tip your hand for a full court press by the schools they are committed to. C'mon man. Sit this argument out.
So let me get this straight. Other schools are making their QB portal commits public—including Oregon who has two portal QBs—yet we are purposefully keeping a commitment quiet (even though DMoney said that the staff was hoping for a commitment last week) so that we can “not tip our hand” when recruiting committed wide receivers (aka Smith) that EVERYBODY knows we are going hard after?

So let me get this straight. Other schools are making their QB portal commits public—including Oregon who has two portal QBs—yet we are purposefully keeping a commitment quiet (even though DMoney said that the staff was hoping for a commitment last week) so that we can “not tip our hand” when recruiting committed wide receivers (aka Smith) that EVERYBODY knows we are going hard after?
I’m not a recruiting guy, but I would have figured if we had a top QB commit, we’d want to shout it from the top of a mountain so that all prospective transfer and HS players know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back