QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
KJ Jefferson is the definition of backyard QB

dude would be exciting to watch honestly

won't pretend like he's as good as Cam Ward, definitely has questionable arm talent. But he's relatively safe with the ball and absolutely great at extending plays. Would be interesting to see him behind a good Miami OL and in the ACC against typically weaker defenses

I'd prefer a QB who can complete a forward pass, of course that's just me.

Is being “someone that maintains homes on both coasts” a requirement for judging In N Out?

I look like Brad Pitt in my dating profiles, only taller and more jacked….on both coasts.
Someone had said the only people who talk bad about in & out have a hatred for the west coast. Or something similar to that.

Option A = Ward has yet to make a decision and it’s going to ***** us somehow.

Option B = they have a deal in place with him and they plan on announcing tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
I'd prefer a QB who can complete a forward pass, of course that's just me.
I guess he just fumbled these into his receivers hands then huh

1702997672983.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the decision is made… ward is coming and will announce either this afternoon or early morning. You wanna make some noise? You strategize it properly

Option A = Ward has yet to make a decision and it’s going to ***** us somehow.

Option B = they have a deal in place with him and they plan on announcing tomorrow.

Thoughts?
Option C= it’s us or the league. Personally I believe Mario is ready to move on, not from Ward but this whole process, and the KJ stuff was leaked intentionally to add pressure to Ward & his camp.

Advertisement
As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.

I dont know if you're old enough to remember, but back in the day (late 70's) there were very few fast food burger options in California. It was primarily McDonalds and Burger King. Wendys was primarily a midwest chain back then. In N Out dominated the SoCal market and continued to use fresh ingredients when BK and Mickey D's were going to the offsite processed food model. They created a SoCal vibe to their product and dining experience. You didnt need to know how to surf, you just needed to know the secret menu. Its that vibe that still sells their products today.

Worth noting; In N Out is still family owned. No franchises. They start kids out above minimum wage and offer medical benefits. No other fast food joints do that. In N Out has always done it. Its the only fast food place where you see employees hustling and smiling.

Oh and lets not forget perhaps the greatest accidental marketing campaign of all time. The In & Out Bumper Stickers they gave away for free that people cut the B and R off of and had the In & Out Urge. ****, I remember flying in from Miami to hang out with my cousins in LA when I was in high school. The first thing we did was go to the In N Out so I could get a bumper sticker for my 1971 VW Beetle I got for my 16th birthday in 1981. :love:

in-n-out.jpg

LOL, commits are kept private all year long. This is no different at this point, one day out from ENSD.
That’s true re. the rest of the year, but the day or two leading into ENSD is not that time, particularly when the coaches were pushing for a commitment last week (according to DMoney and others). And especially when you have WR targets in play and are also trying to protect against having your receivers potentially portal out of there continues to be uncertainty at the position.

I dont know if you're old enough to remember, but back in the day (late 70's) there were very few fast food burger options in California. It was primarily McDonalds and Burger King. Wendys was primarily a midwest chain back then. In N Out dominated the SoCal market and continued to use fresh ingredients when BK and Mickey D's were going to the offsite processed food model. They created a SoCal vibe to their product and dining experience. You didnt need to know how to surf, you just needed to know the secret menu. Its that vibe that still sells their products today.

Worth noting; In N Out is still family owned. No franchises. They start kids out above minimum wage and offer medical benefits. No other fast food joints do that. In N Out has always done it. Its the only fast food place where you see employees hustling and smiling.

Oh and lets not forget perhaps the greatest accidental marketing campaign of all time. The In & Out Bumper Stickers they gave away for free that people cut the B and R off of and had the In & Out Urge. ****, I remember flying in from Miami to hang out with my cousins in LA when I was in high school. The first thing we did was go to the In N Out so I could get a bumper sticker for my 1971 VW Beetle I got for my 16th birthday in 1981. :love:

in-n-out.jpg
I wasn't around back then. I think it was rva that pointed out its competition should be considered those kinds of burger spots. If that's the case then I can agree it's better than McDonald's burger King etc. But I'd cut it off right there. It's an amazing business I'll give them that. The marketing they apparently did at that point continues to separate them to this day. Shows the power of a **** good business plan.

Hey for those out in Cali. How's Randy's Donuts? Friend just opened one up in Orange Count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back