QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A quarterback is crucial for a football team as they serve as the leader on the field, making strategic decisions, executing plays, and often influencing the team's overall performance. Their ability to read defenses, pass accurately, and manage the game can significantly impact a team's success. A skilled quarterback can elevate the entire offense and contribute to a team's competitive edge.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I heard a similar sentiment yesterday.
Hearing anything in regards to non Ward QB stuff?

I know you said Miami and Howard still communicating, but is USC pretty much a done deal for him?

Any other names you heard pop in conversation on the what ifs or not landing either?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I listened as well. My feeling is Flo has no idea what’s happening with the timeline. Mario has everything on lockdown
actually, I would disagree with that. He seems to know as much as what has been said here. he is more frank about the situation in the voice chats.

He said last week that the staff had told Ward they'd like an answer by today. His father seemed to echo that sentiment. Whether they actually care about the deadline is another story.

The first time Flo mentioned the draft with any concern was yesterday. He seemed to be under the impression his draft grade was a bit better than what was said here. He did say that if nothing has gone public by tonight, he will be very very concerned.

he also mentioned that he heard Mario may wait to see who comes out after all the bowls are done....

Advertisement
Mean kid doesn’t really see the value in playing for Miami. He thinks being a 7th rounder is a better option. Yikes
Man if that’s the case that kids dumb. He has to be a high 3rd or lower to make millions lol

Advertisement
He'd have to go in the second round to make what the alleged offer is from us.
True, but they may be more interested in starting the clock on the second contract in the NFL. It's a gamble, but the second contract, especially if you're as good as you think you are, is more valuable than a 1 year NIL deal. Well, unless you're Marvin Harrison, Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back