QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0746.png

FWIW

Advertisement
Fake insider fantasy response (this is for you, @JimmyJohnsonsHair)

A goal of any public organization is to control the narrative and perception of their brand.

I’m told exactly what the team wants out in public. In my case, the team I get info from is in the program, but not a fan of how Cristobal does business. So I get the party line without the fluff…at least that’s my perception.
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

(more fake insider fantasy stories for @JimmyJohnsonsHair)

The closest to the source post was the Dawson one.

I even told a few folks on the board in private who the source was!

In the middle of the losing streak, the Hecht was not a fun place to be at. It’s no different than any job. Losing makes things bad culturally.

Add to that this ******* blockhead essentially dictating the game plans in the middle of that and Dawson had reached a tipping point.
CIS Posters also mentioned that the RB and the Oline coach were involving themselves in the game plans. Was that true?

Advertisement
it's shocking how wrong all those accounts are on a yearly basis and how many people still hang on every tweet they post
I feel like people expect people that hear things to be perfect. Like this isn’t CFB and things change every second. Or we’re dealing with kids, parents, and handlers. And minds change every 30 seconds. Or that there are so many parties and agendas. And this is all telephone. Multiple people tell each other things. Take it with a grain of salt and appreciate any info because none sucks

I feel like people expect people that hear things to be perfect. Like this isn’t CFB and things change every second. Or we’re dealing with kids, parents, and handlers. And minds change every 30 seconds. Or that there are so many parties and agendas. And this is all telephone. Multiple people tell each other things. Take it with a grain of salt and appreciate any info because none sucks
yeah I wasn't even talking about CIS posters with the post he quoted above, I was talking about the twitter crowd that all post cryptic tweets and hold spaces and are typically way off every cycle

Advertisement
What’s your hit rate?
I dont even think its about the hit rate. If someone has a connect and provides perspective from the inside well.... they are an insider. And that perspective is much appreciated. Some sources are bette than others and it may not always turn out to be correct but its still nice to get information on what people behind the curtain are feeling.

yeah I wasn't even talking about CIS posters with the post he quoted above, I was talking about the twitter crowd that all post cryptic tweets and hold spaces and are typically way off every cycle
I mean when did X campaign as in “insider”. He interviews high school kids. Is at every game and has great tailgates. Is involved in the high school scene. Has media credentials and does media events. And then hosts spaces. He pass on the info he has. Idk why people just shoot down the things he relays. If it’s wrong it’s wrong. There’s a million reasons why. He has solid info plenty of time

I know plenty of people on Twitter will post like they know stuff. It is what it is. Just take it for what’s it worth. Most of the time nothing.

N/A because i've never said I had insider information once in the 11 years I've been on here

I was saying your stuff on your list was just guesses, and your rebuttal is what... an uno reverse now accusing me of being an insider lmao?

pull it together man

So you just like to come on here and take digs at people that actually do?

There’s nothing better than the life of the cynic on a message board/forum. Risks nothing, gains nothing…but is never wrong and can hold the moral high ground forever.

Advertisement
So you just like to come on here and take digs at people that actually do?

There’s nothing better than the life of the cynic on a message board/forum. Risks nothing, gains nothing…but is never wrong and can hold the moral high ground forever.
I didn’t say you were a fake insider I said the info in that post were simply educated guesses that anyone could have thought would happen. If anything I was saying that so you didn’t feel so bad about being wrong about nearly all of them

Clearly you are very on edge and defensive about this super important high ranking insider position you hold dear so I’ll stop commenting on it

Advertisement
I mean when did X campaign as in “insider”. He interviews high school kids. Is at every game and has great tailgates. Is involved in the high school scene. Has media credentials and does media events. And then hosts spaces. He pass on the info he has. Idk why people just shoot down the things he relays. If it’s wrong it’s wrong. There’s a million reasons why. He has solid info plenty of time

I know plenty of people on Twitter will post like they know stuff. It is what it is. Just take it for what’s it worth. Most of the time nothing.
It wasn’t intended to be a knock on x, I listen to them sometimes and I do believe he’s in the know

He’s not expected to be 100% at all. My post simply said it was shocking how many people take their predictions as almost factual considering how often they don’t pan out

Do we think it's concerning/means anything that Ward followed (on Instagram) two FSU players, their QB coach, and someone else somehow affiliated w/ FSU vs. just Fletcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back