QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Challenge accepted
Terry Crews Middle Finger GIF by Idiocracy
What challenge? The Oktoberfest tents are the ultimate drunk festival that only few survive. Some do cocaine, others drink beer in masses, others get their **** sucked and then, every once in a while, some Australian or American attempts to chug a beer on a table and gets tackled off of it.

Germans start drinking when they're 13, 14 years of age. This is not the contest you want to be in.

Been 4 times now. Never been carried out. Although this year I did have to stumble back to the hotel and had a foggy memory that the wife clued me in on later. Love Oktoberfest.
Rule number one: Slowly. Rule number two: Don't fall on the hill. Rule number three: Always stumble in the direction of the big merry-go-round, you're stumbling straight towards the train station.

And always use protection. Always.

What challenge? The Oktoberfest tents are the ultimate drunk festival that only few survive. Some do cocaine, others drink beer in masses, others get their **** sucked and then, every once in a while, some Australian or American attempts to chug a beer on a table and gets tackled off of it.

Germans start drinking when they're 13, 14 years of age. This is not the contest you want to be in.
I was taking part in keg field parties at that age. I fail to understand your point…..

Advertisement
today is the last day they can visit campuses, then it's only talking via phone until the dead period is over, no in-person contnact

I am thinking zoom also. Ward’s dad mentioned that as a possibility with another school

If we don’t have a commitment tomorrow night, really hoping our insiders can at least provide some sort of update.

Advertisement
If we strike out that 2 million dollars supposedly is a nice paydayfor a Seth Henigan, Chandler Rogers, Kaidon Salter and i believe all could lead us to ACC title with our schedule. Ill take Ward too but he got his own choice to make. Hope he pick us but there are some options and if we can get Clayton Tune production out of the qb with the scheme we winning big with the pieces on team already and recruiting class

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back