QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we strike out that 2 million dollars supposedly is a nice paydayfor a Seth Henigan, Chandler Rogers, Kaidon Salter and i believe all could lead us to ACC title with our schedule. Ill take Ward too but he got his own choice to make. Hope he pick us but there are some options and if we can get Clayton Tune production out of the qb with the scheme we winning big with the pieces on team already and recruiting class
Yeah I’m going to say if we offered those guys, it wouldn’t be anywhere close to 2 million.

Nervous Andy Samberg GIF

If we strike out that 2 million dollars supposedly is a nice paydayfor a Seth Henigan, Chandler Rogers, Kaidon Salter and i believe all could lead us to ACC title with our schedule. Ill take Ward too but he got his own choice to make. Hope he pick us but there are some options and if we can get Clayton Tune production out of the qb with the scheme we winning big with the pieces on team already and recruiting class

I’d take KJ Jefferson in a second. Way better player than he gets credit for. Was very good under Briles and then of course sucked last year. Not sure who they hired to run the offense there though, probably didn’t have any impact on him or anything.

Advertisement
As someone that maintains homes on both coasts I'll never understand the obsession with in & out... Granted, I'm not huge on fast food. But to me I see no difference between them and some basic chains burgers & the fries just suck ***. Add on to that the whole waiting in a line that's usually around the corner and it's madness to want that. West coast swears by it though.
As a san diego native I don't get it either, I'd much rather hit fatburger or freddys.....add in the wait for drive-through and as randy Jackson would say, thats a no from me dawg

Advertisement
What challenge? The Oktoberfest tents are the ultimate drunk festival that only few survive. Some do cocaine, others drink beer in masses, others get their **** sucked and then, every once in a while, some Australian or American attempts to chug a beer on a table and gets tackled off of it.

Germans start drinking when they're 13, 14 years of age. This is not the contest you want to be in.
Most Americans kids start drinking at the same age. I was stealing moonshine from my grandfather and drinking it in the woods with my friends at 12.

So it’s just that easy? Just plug in whatever quarterback? Pretty flippant considering this program has won 10 games in the regular season once in the last two decades.
I didn’t name any QB. If that was true then we got Emory. I named 3 consistent, athletic QBs that won’t turnover the ball. That wins us 10 games. Does it win the ACC? Does it make us a real threat in the playoffs? No.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back