QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The use of the time stamp on the original post implied it was breaking news and we would be receiving updates as the QB search evolves. It hasn’t been updated since Wednesday (9:35 pm).

You’d expect more given the cost of this site. 😎

//I’m bored. It’s raining. And my wife plus daughter are watching the Taylor Swift Eras Concert Tour on television//

Advertisement
The use of the time stamp on the original post implied it was breaking news and we would be receiving updates as the QB search evolves. It hasn’t been updated since Wednesday (9:35 pm).

You’d expect more given the cost of this site. 😎

//I’m bored. It’s raining. And my wife plus daughter are watching the Taylor Swift Eras Concert Tour on television//
Devil 👿Devil👿Devil …. GOCanes!!!

IMG_7096.jpeg

Advertisement
Missing on Howard sucks…. If dude wanted to be here I think we should have pulled the trigger. A lot of things must be riding on Ward committing.

Advertisement
Man, I liked Howard. What is more concerning is the obvious. I hope whatever qb locked in comes to fruition.

Advertisement
I just don't see Mario being patient with this without having a know or high level of confidence that they're going to land Ward
Mario may be mind numbing on Saturdays but the man knows recruiting. Not much I’ll question when it comes to that.

Marry that with the sentiment from the people in know here and that’s where my thinking has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back