QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is this Zoom call with another school Cam’s dad keeps referencing? Just so long as that school in Alabama isn’t involved think it might happen. Idk

Advertisement
Last year Mario said OL was his main priority

Check

This year he said DL

Check

This portal season it’s QB

It only feels risky because we aren’t used to being in these positions 😂
You should never be n this position. I still say f them both n go after someone with experience n with 2 yrs of eligibility left. So I wouldn't have to be n this same @ss position again next yr

Advertisement
IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
honestly a lot of people are probably just making educated guesses at this point

we're trending heavily for what like 5-6 recruits/transfers with only 5 days left and we're in OV weekend

odds are we get someone tonight
Yessir. I think we finish skrong also lol. Hopefully we get one nice surprise nobody sees coming.

Was that removed tweet anything important? I missed it

Or was it another aspiring DannyBoyHerald looking for clicks and likes?

Advertisement
well kj jefferson is officially in the portal now, maybe a fallback option if he doesn't end up at auburn or USCe

thought he entered two weeks ago but I guess he refuted that, but now is entering lmao

View attachment 272471

Unless we’re moving to the Briles Veer and Shoot, there’s no point. We saw how he played without it it this year.

There’s some systems that just make QBs, and unless you have that system it’s not going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back