QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on the same page there. Especially with a blue collar dude like Howard sitting there, not taking visits, not posting pics with Rick Ross, not updating any reporters on anything, no games, etc.

But the staff is letting it play out. I don’t think it goes much further. Hopefully he finishes his Tallahassee trip and wraps it up quick
They must be sure they have Howard in the bag as plan B because this is a VERY risky move.

Something like (To Ward) "You have until Sunday to commit or we are moving on" and maybe Howard agreed, or he was even compensated, to wait until Sunday.

This also fits with what @DMoney said regarding the certainty from UM of getting 1 of those 2.

Advertisement
It answers the question.

But it's still a red flag.
I don't know if it is a red flag though. It may make ME want to move on because I am in the "NOW" game, but it doesn't represent the kids' character or work ethic. Honestly I might advise my son to do the same exact thing if he were in Ward's shoes.

Advertisement
The only redemption and positive that can come from the FSU visit is if he goes home Saturday night and then publicly commits to Miami. On the same day his visit ended at FSU.

The tears from FSU would make it worth it.

Is Cam a big city or small town type of kid?

Howard, despite playing in Manhattan, Kansas seems more like a big city, bright lights dude.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if he actually made it to FSU yesterday?
1702652456334.png

It’s hard to get to that sh^thole 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol i love when people think kids wont fit into a big city. miami isnt that big of a city in comparison to large metros like ATL, LA, NYC, CHicago, Houston esp w how the campus is set up away from the downtown area

And how much time would kids actually spend in Miami??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back