QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like the kid is just playing the game. Trying to squeeze every last penny out of these schools. I don't particularly like it, but I'd do the same thing. He knows that we're wanting to close quick so what better way to get a few more dollars that to say he'll decide around Christmas.
This.

Advertisement
View attachment 271883

Martin Luther King Jr Protest GIF by GIPHY News
I go away for a few hours and miss all the fun

to all the Maude’s that did that

Tip Of The Cap GIF by Giphy QA

Most of you all are f@cking crazy on here. Who wants a one yr rental. If these guys was that **** good they would be entering the draft. I personally want someone with 2 yrs left. That can manage the game n not throw interceptions. We got a good QB coming on next yr. He's going to need a yr. That's why I prefer someone with 2 yrs left n not a **** rental for a yr. This is a 4 yr plain the offensive line is there. Now the Defensive line next yr. So 2 more yrs with a good QB. You guys are pathetic. No way n **** I'll spend over 2 million on a rental just to win 10 games. A good decent QB can do that. We n the weak ACC in our schedule next yr is decent enough for a good game manager
greece looks GIF

Advertisement
If you was that good ppl would actually listen to you. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don't claim to be good. N I could care less if peoples listen to me. I was simply stating my opinion @ss. But one thing I can for see if we do get a one yr rental. We will be back n the same position. A good team without a proven QB. Now if you was that good. You could for see that yourself 😀

Advertisement
sounds like something is happening (good news) tonight. maybe its one of the commitments TOC hinted at
seems like it's too late now right?

mark fletcher was a late night one last year if I remember correctly but can't think of any outside of that (other than Tate Martell west coast time back in the day) to commit after 7 or 8

Advertisement
I don't claim to be good. N I could care less if peoples listen to me. I was simply stating my opinion @ss. But one thing I can for see if we do get a one yr rental. We will be back n the same position. A good team without a proven QB. Now if you was that good. You could for see that yourself 😀
Did you just say your opinion @ss 😂
Debate Hannah GIF by HannahWitton

I don’t believe fsu has a chance , if he comes back to college he’s going to get paid for it which rules fsu out . Why have dj show up if you was confident . That being said I don’t believe we can take a chance and wait .

Advertisement

I’m starting to think this has more to do with Howard than Ward. If it’s true that they see both of these guys as acceptable and are waiting for one of them to hop and Ward clearly isn’t ready, then how come Howard isn’t locked up? Has to be because Howard isn’t ready to sign on yet either.
Very quiet on the Will Howard front. If he's shopping it's been very low key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back