QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked Gaby if he had to guess who would start at QB next season vs the Gators. Gaby responded "I have a hunch but lets see how it plays out".

If Gaby has a "hunch" I think there is something cryptic happening... all this is smokescreens for the actual announcement.

Tell us who it is D-moni lol

Advertisement
Zero surprise. This is serious business being conducted by professionals. As I've posted elsewhere, my 1A is Howard, not Ward. But either one would be a huge step up for Miami. If it is Ward, I hope we can pick up Kelly from the portal, too, as he is Ward's Restrepo.
If by serious business you mean Howard is now using Ward not committing as a bargaining chip and renegotiating, then yes I agree with you.

Advertisement
Someone asked Gaby if he had to guess who would start at QB next season vs the Gators. Gaby responded "I have a hunch but lets see how it plays out".

If Gaby has a "hunch" I think there is something cryptic happening... all this is smokescreens for the actual announcement.

Can't trust the staff when it comes to closing deals like this. Can't blame the poor kid.

You’re probably just going by the narrative from a bunch of dudes on this board who haven’t seen more than 1 game from either and got caught in the Ward hype last night. Both are step ups for us and can lead us to a great season.
1 game is generous more like a YouTube highlights package.

Advertisement
Another day of this?

crushed noo GIF

pete doesn't tweet out EMAW if he doesn't think it's will howard imo

Advertisement
Did Ward go home or go right to FSU?

Maybe Ward said give me 24 hours to make sure I’m comfortable and they’ll know tomorrow? If he goes to FSU and ends up there take Howard and let’s keep getting portal/HS talent. It’s a BAD look to lose a QB to FSU and we need to get settled to move on.

Advertisement
We thought the decision would be made today. There is no decision, and the process will probably continue into Thursday.

We remain in active discussions with Cam Ward and Will Howard. There is no 1A and 1B. That is misinformation spread by interested parties. There is 1 and 1, and the first one we close on will be the QB of the Hurricanes. There is no Plan C right now. All parties expect to land one of these Tier 1 QBs and move on to closing out a Top 5 high school class.
Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

How can Howard possibly feel like he is a priority when you can’t accept his commitment because he and everyone else knows Cam Ward is on the way down? It’s impossible not to feel like you are Plan B in that scenario. Now you have pics all over social media with Cam at prime 112 with rick Ross. I don’t know if he did or didn’t but if he didn’t get that treatment that is something I’m sure he I thinking about. Hopefully this wasn’t butchered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back