QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Zero surprise. This is serious business being conducted by professionals. As I've posted elsewhere, my 1A is Howard, not Ward. But either one would be a huge step up for Miami. If it is Ward, I hope we can pick up Kelly from the portal, too, as he is Ward's Restrepo.

We thought the decision would be made today. There is no decision, and the process will probably continue into Thursday.

We remain in active discussions with Cam Ward and Will Howard. There is no 1A and 1B. That is misinformation spread by interested parties. There is 1 and 1, and the first one we close on will be the QB of the Hurricanes. There is no Plan C right now. All parties expect to land one of these Tier 1 QBs and move on to closing out a Top 5 high school class.
Jack Nicholson Ugh GIF

Advertisement
hey man, atleast we have the money to be in these battles for top 5 transfer QB's. I'm stoked about that in general. Considering we will be in these dogfights for years to come and all.

To clarify - does "there is no plan C" imply that if we fail to land either QB we will roll with what we currently have on the roster? I understand what "all parties expect" but apparently all parties also expected a decision to be made today, so just trying to gauge the worst case scenario.
I would assume as of today these are the only 2 portal QBs we're recruiting.If both decline then Mario,Zo and staff go back to the secret bunker and devise a new plan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To clarify - does "there is no plan C" imply that if we fail to land either QB we will roll with what we currently have on the roster? I understand what "all parties expect" but apparently all parties also expected a decision to be made today, so just trying to gauge the worst case scenario.

I KNEW it. We're gonna run the veer!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back