QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if serious.

What exactly has Mario shown QB's here, that they can raise their draft stock? There's plenty of other college teams that one would say the odds of improving your status are greater than coming here. Coaches with proven offenses. ****, at this point, we appear to be a lateral or even downward move if we're being honest with ourselves.

Aside from money, if that's true, what would be our selling point offensively for next year? We're so unproven with question marks all over the place.

The report was “Miami or the draft”. If that’s true, and he picks draft over $2M+, he’s brain dead.

Advertisement
What if coming here though destroys any NFL draft opportunities. TVD was thought to be a draft pick, but now he's gotta go prove it again.
That is a pretty scorched earth take, I mean Dawson got Clayton Tune drafted and he’s not nearly as gifted as Ward. TVD was a shell of himself from MTSU on…blame Mario if you want I guess but it seems to me to be on TVD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to make his decision whenever. I don't get why anyone is stressing themselves out over this. If he's coming, he's coming. If he isn't, he's heading to the NFL. Miami has done everything possible to get him in the door, let the dude make his decision. Considering that a lot of the other major QB transfers are still out there, the timeline is centered around Cam. He's the first domino to fall.

Advertisement
TVD is not an NFL draft pick. Million dollar arm 10 cent head. And on top of that he’s too stiff.

Pause
UM’s sports psychologist after TVD transferred
Ghost Story Horror GIF by TrueReal

Advertisement
TVD is not an NFL draft pick. Million dollar arm 10 cent head. And on top of that he’s too stiff.

Pause

He's not now. He came out guns blazing in college, then along comes Mario. Then he ran right off a cliff.

Typically guys get better as they go through the years. I don't really remember a QB with so much early success falling off the tracks like he did here. I'm sure it's happened somewhere, but it was night and day.

Whatever he is in the long run, he wasn't helped by this staff. They see players every single day and should cater what they're allowed to do to their strengths. There was such a disconnect there with him and these past two years.

I'm not a absolving TVD of anything. I'd daresay we saw the absolute worst version of him though. Why that is, he and them can only answer. It's our staffs job though to have him look the absolute best and they were a collosal failure in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back