QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I find it hard to believe we are just sitting around waiting to announce the Ward commitment based on some timing decision.

There is “news” but we just choose to ignore it. Ward has chosen not to decide. That in itself is a decision. And, that is news.

The time to move on is quickly approaching. My guess is that we have already moved on from Ward but the powers that be do not want that message disseminated.

Mario gets next year for me at least 9 wins or I'm checking out. Can't keep sacrificing real time and sanity on that type of product.

Based on what I just saw, we're not pressing the portal hard enough and are already tight on numbers.

No one cares, sure. Just talking to myself
Year 3 and Year 4 will be very interesting.

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe we are just sitting around waiting to announce the Ward commitment based on some timing decision.

There is “news” but we just choose to ignore it. Ward has chosen not to decide. That in itself is a decision. And, that is news.

The time to move on is quickly approaching. My guess is that we have already moved on from Ward but the powers that be do not want that message disseminated.
“If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”
-Rush

Advertisement

IMHO staff went all-in with Ward losing only Howard in the process they focused on closing the 24 class during the ESP and then the dead period started.

I bet every single thing I own that we will start to see portal QBs visiting once the dead period ends. Ward was never coming here, change my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: ben
Dude you know it’s a message board. People are going to comment on and respond to posts. That’s how it works.
Lol I understand how a message board works. I replied to a specific person who people on this board have said should be respected as an insider asking for clarification on his post that I imagine the entire board would appreciate. Not for the opinion of someone who isn't an insider and is screaming doom in most threads.

Advertisement
Gotta love that when money is seemingly and finalllllly no longer an issue that staff (HC) record/ineptitude now could be.

I don't remember selling my soul for one last championship in 2001 but I was blackout inebriated for a lot of those years so I must've.

Lol I understand how a message board works. I replied to a specific person who people on this board have said should be respected as an insider asking for clarification on his post that I imagine the entire board would appreciate. Not for the opinion of someone who isn't an insider and is screaming doom in most threads.
I get that you want an answer from who you asked but nonetheless, we all ask questions of certain people on here and others respond. All the time. That’s what happens on an open forum.

Advertisement
I’m still not worried. If the last day to register for Spring passes and we didn’t get a guy, then I’ll smash the panic button.

And then I’ll get over it quickly because we’ve sucked for 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back