QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-23-22-46-45-29_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-23-22-46-45-29_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
👆👆👆

Underrated point.
CIS will. The majority of the fanbase will only know the kid's name once/if he decides to make it official. We're emblematic of the sick f*cks that probably comprise about 10% of the overall fanbase that have done permanent nerve damage to their thumbs by pounding that refresh button about a bazillion times over the last week.

Mario is making his final pitch. He was seen last night having dinner with Wards family at Bubba Gump Shrimp in Times Square then they headed over to the tree for some ice skating. They finished off the night playing chopsticks together at FAO’s floor piano. I think we got this.

Advertisement
Mario is making his final pitch. He was seen last night having dinner with Wards family at Bubba Gump Shrimp in Times Square then they headed over to the tree for some ice skating. They finished off the night playing chopsticks together at FAO’s floor piano. I think we got this.
Nintendo killed my thumb decades ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol people on here trippin out when it was clearly stated give them till Christmas lol if we don’t get an announcement today or tomorrow I’m pretty sure we move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back