QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
juice wells just committed to OM. golden went to Texas. is there anyone else left thats big time? I guess Mario williams? I could see him ending up at bama or Texas though

There’s not much left for the first wave.

Miami thinks more guys will be in the portal after bowl season.

The WR’s in this class coming early also appear to be a factor in the pace of the portal WR recruiting.

Advertisement
Who else is left at portal WR?

Not sure. Honestly haven’t follow much portal stuff outside of Miami QB. I see tons of stuff on Twitter but it’s so many I can’t keep track. Seems a lot of the “top” WR have already picked other schools. I think miami should find 1 but maybe they are content with the current roster and will evaluate WR in the spring

I would say you were probably stealing schnapps or something from your grandfather but then I remembered he was most likely in prison for war crimes. I don’t want to do this but I can’t have a ***** **** measuring with Americans.
dead wink martindale GIF

Ward doesn't win the ACC or going deep into the playoffs by himself, either. 5-7. I'm personally fine with anyone who gets us to 10 wins. I'd rather use the saved money for a true WR1 and S1. Could probably even afford a top end DT within that budget and still get your QB1 from those three.
Sure by himself no, but nothing changes a team like a QB whether it’s positive or negative. Ward gives us a top 10 ceiling next year which is the playoff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t know what they’re doing, but for sure you know it’s wrong.

Ok.
You also don’t know what they are doing because Dawson is still our OC, brother.

Plus, according to the timeline UM people gave to DMoney, it is clear like crystal water that they wanted this wrapped up a week ago and maybe there was a reason for that.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah schools with top 10 recruiting classes definitely have it wrong
No, of course I’m ecstatic with the state of our HS recruiting but if we want a WR1 from the portal it would be ideal to have a QB1 already in place. That was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back