QB Battle: Tate getting the nod is inevitable

Advertisement
We will know come Aug 24 who the qb is.Diaz and enos thank God will make that decision and not some Monday morning message board qb gurus reading tea leaves.

Im happy MannyD is instilling the notion of it’ll be one guy and roll with it. Musical chairs at QB never results in winning big without a few exceptions. We don’t have the rosterto be that exception. Only way this program returns is with a transcendental player on offense. Namely a QB. Martell has the only upside to be such due to his scrambling ability outside the pocket. Though Perry fits the offense more on paper, Martell quick game/legs on-field and consistency off field will win him the nod. #GoCanes
KiKi?

Whatever happens whoever is right is gonna be like " i told you so!!"

yes that includes me if Jarren wins

Advertisement
I think since tate is under 6 foot he won't start unless he can throw and see out of shotgun formations he can't even see over his oline which is absolutely horrible

If this isnt the day for short qbs then you havent been paying attention.

Why are so many people just pushing for Martell to just be handed the starting job without warning it? I'm beginning to think people have ulterior motives for whatever reason. This is just sad.

Weird... why do you think that there are any people that want to just hand him the job. Everything I have read seems to want him to win it not for him to be handed it. If you cant understand why they would want a new and high profile prospect to win the job then your purposely being dense.

What about any Transgenders?
1564509199703.jpeg

Maybe your stuck on flare and completely missed the point that makes your comment worthless.... "All things being equal" and yes all things includes completions and wining.

And the point that makes your comment worthless is that we don't have a QB who can do the job at this point, so maybe flare doesn't factor into things. We've got a legit QB battle with no signs as yet that any of the guys will be good enough, and you want to worry about who's got the most flare.

Also, I think you meant "flair".

Advertisement
Advertisement
I totally disagree and I'm looking forward to Jarren to start but if Nkosi starts against UF I think he is on a very short lease. Tate is on the outside looking in and we have gifted WR's who need a QB to complete passes regularly. Tate does NOT possess the throwing skills needed in this offense. Jarren has by far the biggest upside of the three!

Advertisement
Pretty sure Hedley is the only transcontinental dude on the roster.

I think you mean, “transoceanic.”

For him to be transcontinental, he would needed to have come to Miami from Los Angeles, not Australia.

(Just saying ).

It’s too early to anoint anyone, there’s more than just the 20-30 minutes the reporters see which for the most part is qbs throwing to receivers on air, 1 on 1s etc. obviously a practice is bigger than that which is obviously a reason to take a lot of these qb takes with a grain of salt. What’s more important is to see who his moving the offense in 11 on 11s and of course the upcoming scrimmages. Until then no one should realistic have a firm opinion on what any of these guys are doing unless you have attended the full practice because while improved and are showing some good things, each of them have also experienced inconsistencies as well

Advertisement
Back