QB Battle: Tate getting the nod is inevitable

ROFL, the desparation is REAL, and has fully set in, what's wrong with you man, are you seriously trying to compare garbage time highlights to what perry did against Fsu!
Yet the very next week, Perry was yanked for Rosier, yes Rosier. He thought we had on the dark uniforms. Come on mane, I'm not wanting to put down any of our QBs but you up in every Tate thead, claiming he's a loser and a quitter because he transferred. I guess you missed Wilson, Mayfield, Murray and many others.

Advertisement
Just watched those Perry highlights at FSU.... Seemed pretty good. I can't remember what happened the rest of the year.. They all blend. What happened? Did he get worse?

Seems to have improved since spring.. It is a new offense though..

Just watched those Perry highlights at FSU.... Seemed pretty good. I can't remember what happened the rest of the year.. They all blend. What happened? Did he get worse?

Seems to have improved since spring.. It is a new offense though..

coaching was awful and richt yanking him every 30 seconds didnt help either QB.

Advertisement
Just give me a quarter back that can half way read a defense and make the passes that a P5 quarterback should make. If we had even an average QB last year we would of won 10 games!

Advertisement
So a Gaytor troll created an account just to drop this gem on us? Fantastic.
18F761E5-ED2F-43E6-B085-87881FBE9460.jpeg
Not exactly a gator. 🤷🏾‍♂️

LoL, you cant be serious, how "transcendental" was he at ohigho fake! He ended up being "transferdental" tate! He's already lost a qb battle before, and its obvious he's good at scrambling, that's how he ended up here, if you want to put your eggs in the martell basket for a qb that hasnt done a damyum thing worth of note at the college level, have at it, but in the meantime never forget this:

I love Perry. All the guys. Read the post. I only said Tate is the most likely transcending guy compared to the others. That’s what we need going forward.

Yet the very next week, Perry was yanked for Rosier, yes Rosier. He thought we had on the dark uniforms. Come on mane, I'm not wanting to put down any of our QBs but you up in every Tate thead, claiming he's a loser and a quitter because he transferred. I guess you missed Wilson, Mayfield, Murray and many others.

Im in these threads because its unbelievable how long the tate bandwagon has become. So what perry got yanked for rosier, that's a 10 game winnging, Fsu beating, notre shame & V-tech beating rosier. With the right weapons around rosier, you could win with em, last year, not to many proven w e apons and a garbage o-line.

Also, take wilson's name off that list, he transfered because the insane headcoach if i recall gave him a deadline to commit to the football team over baseball, russ kept doing his thing, the wanna be genius called himself naming someone else the starter, and the rest of the story shows who ended up being the real genius.

And if im correct, you can take mayfield off that list to, he didnt transfer cause he wasnt starting, he transfered because of the coaches and school money/schalorship situation, i have no clue on murray, but the first 2 didnt transfer because of lack of playing time, so Try Again!

Advertisement
Urban Liar and Satan mentions. It’s easy to spot the Gator trying to troll on our board. This is a pathetic attempt.
UM won championships with Torretta and 2 with Ken Dorsey. These guys were good but not transcendent talents. Teblow certainly wasn’t a transcendent talent. Neither were any of the Bama QBs. The number one QBs in the draft the last two years failed to win an NC.
UM has elite talent at WR, RB, and TE that’s better than 99% of the country across the board. UM needs a guy to get the ball to these playmakers. We don’t need a Teblow to run 20 times a game.
Your theory is wrong on so many levels.
62B53066-ADBF-4F1A-BD2A-E56C5DCA93AA.jpeg
Not exactly a Gator. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Im in these threads because its unbelievable how long the tate bandwagon has become. So what perry got yanked for rosier, that's a 10 game winnging, Fsu beating, notre shame & V-tech beating rosier. With the right weapons around rosier, you could win with em, last year, not to many proven w e apons and a garbage o-line.

Also, take wilson's name off that list, he transfered because the insane headcoach if i recall gave him a deadline to commit to the football team over baseball, russ kept doing his thing, the wanna be genius called himself naming someone else the starter, and the rest of the story shows who ended up being the real genius.

And if im correct, you can take mayfield off that list to, he didnt transfer cause he wasnt starting, he transfered because of the coaches and school money/schalorship situation, i have no clue on murray, but the first 2 didnt transfer because of lack of playing time, so Try Again!
You lose all credibility talking up Rosier and it don't make excuses, transfers are transfers. Especially when there's a coaching change

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im happy MannyD is instilling the notion of it’ll be one guy and roll with it. Musical chairs at QB never results in winning big without a few exceptions. We don’t have the rosterto be that exception. Only way this program returns is with a transcendental player on offense. Namely a QB. Martell has the only upside to be such due to his scrambling ability outside the pocket. Though Perry fits the offense more on paper, Martell quick game/legs on-field and consistency off field will win him the nod. #GoCanes

Just what cis needs. Another porster that thinks he is a hof corch

That’s some ratchet shlt when you have to screenshot an unpaid proof from the photo vendor,.

C’mon nan, you either lifted this from somewhere, making you a confirmed troll or expect us to believe you didn’t have a few bucks to actually buy your grad pics. Nice try, tho.

I was one poor motherfūcker when I graduated but still managed to scrape together a few shekels for my grad pics.

Advertisement
Back