Off-Topic **** Qatar

Advertisement
I am patiently awaiting your retraction...........
I did say it above
honestly, im curious to see how smooth the body retrieval will be. im sure the state dept will get involved. I would obviously say that without an autopsy it looks like he did just suffer from a health event ((I saw some stuff in the stadium), but he also talked about his experience there (threats, etc.) so who knows what it'll reveal. I hope for his family and for other people there, it was just that. a health event. nothing nefarious. grant wasn't unknown when he went over there. all in all, Fifa shouldn't have given Qatar the cup but what's done is done. prayers to grant, his family, and friends. I was just talking to my friend today about how his podcast and reporting got me into soccer more and more. he was also a great basketball writer before covering soccer too.
you mean this where I stated based on what happened in the stadium and photos that came out, it looked like a health event. Yeah I guess those that wanted a got ya! Didn’t care to read. Everything involving Qatar as it relates to getting the cup isn’t wrong along w the blatant disregard for the deaths of their workers

I did say it above

you mean this where I stated based on what happened in the stadium and photos that came out, it looked like a health event. Yeah I guess those that wanted a got ya! Didn’t care to read. Everything involving Qatar as it relates to getting the cup isn’t wrong along w the blatant disregard for the deaths of their workers

Dude, you went through the thread insinuating the people of Qatar killed this guy. I am talking about THAT part, and don't act like you didn't know that is exactly what I was talking about......

Dude, you went through the thread insinuating the people of Qatar killed this guy. I am talking about THAT part, and don't act like you didn't know that is exactly what I was talking about......
I literally went off what the dudes own brother said. Then I updated it as more info came out. Foh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back