Q & A with Booker T Head Coach Harris

View as article
Well said man! Ice was my coach and all these people in here hating on this man doing things that goes well beyond football. The man personally got me into college and out of the hood. All you MT **** riders need to get over it and take it out on MT and not ICE

your loyalty blinds you to the truth.

you've been compromised

stand down

Right and this is coming from someone that has no football skills or knowledge and **** and moans about a coach that is putting young black males in college instead of a jail cell. What have you contributed that makes you better than Ice?
maaaan please.

black males put their own selves in jail.

but oh let me guess!!!?? the white man did dat!!? oh wait wait!! we don't get a fair shot!!!??

you still on that plantation young buck. and until you get off, you'll still be depending on someone else to put you in school

chew on that

Once again your ignorance just further proves me right. **** the white man didn't have anything to do with it but you're the one making it a racial issue. Make a difference in your community then criticize Ice.
yousa shortsighted, memory lost young buck....you the one brought up him helping black kids

dammit mane

Advertisement
He's helped a lot of kids period. Ice spent 12 years at Miami High, 5 at Northwestern, 1 at Central, and 7 at Booker T. He's been successful everywhere he has been and his guidance has helped many young men regardless of their race.

it's not about black or white
it's about nuggas and beyotches
power and money
ridas and punks

which side are you on?

The U. of Miami doesnt need help from Ice Harris. BTW isnt the only school in S FL. What Ice has done for inner city kids is commendable but the Canes dont need his help or players from his school to be successful.[/QUOTE]

Actually we did...

* Barrow had to call Ice and ask whats up with Matt Thomas because the kid wouldnt even answer their calls and that was in summer....we needed Ice's help just to be in the running for the **** kid...the best lb in the state at a position of need.

The U. of Miami doesnt need help from Ice Harris. BTW isnt the only school in S FL. What Ice has done for inner city kids is commendable but thehttp://canesinsight.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1468932 Canes dont need his help or players from his school to be successful.

Actually we did...

* Barrow had to call Ice and ask whats up with Matt Thomas because the kid wouldnt even answer their calls and that was in summer....we needed Ice's help just to be in the running for the **** kid...the best lb in the state at a position of need.

People make it sound like our only options are kissing Ice's *** or writing off Booker T completely forever. Ice and Golden had a disagreement. No one really knows what happened. Both Ice and Golden say they are cool now. So why dont people shut the **** up about "we dont need Booker T/dont recruit Booker T kids" already. Yes, it is possible to have a winning program without kids from any one particular high school. But giving up on one of the best programs and best coaches in Dade County over some petty bull**** is ******* retarded. Get over your hurt feelings bull**** already its pathetic.

Advertisement
The U. of Miami doesnt need help from Ice Harris. BTW isnt the only school in S FL. What Ice has done for inner city kids is commendable but thehttp://canesinsight.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1468932 Canes dont need his help or players from his school to be successful.

Actually we did...

People make it sound like our only options are kissing Ice's *** or writing off Booker T completely forever. Ice and Golden had a disagreement. No one really knows what happened. Both Ice and Golden say they are cool now. So why dont people shut the **** up about "we dont need Booker T/dont recruit Booker T kids" already. Yes, it is possible to have a winning program without kids from any one particular high school. But giving up on one of the best programs and best coaches in Dade County over some petty bull**** is ****ing retarded. Get over your hurt feelings bull**** already its pathetic.
Couldn't have said if better myself.

Actually we did...

People make it sound like our only options are kissing Ice's *** or writing off Booker T completely forever. Ice and Golden had a disagreement. No one really knows what happened. Both Ice and Golden say they are cool now. So why dont people shut the **** up about "we dont need Booker T/dont recruit Booker T kids" already. Yes, it is possible to have a winning program without kids from any one particular high school. But giving up on one of the best programs and best coaches in Dade County over some petty bull**** is ****ing retarded. Get over your hurt feelings bull**** already its pathetic.

thats the sh*t im talking about....

That was Last recruiting cycle...we have a new batch of kids withtheir own mind at Booker T.....

Ice has his own thing goign and the recruitment of his son to worry about and dude got over it..(hes a miami fan) as u can see he sent his own **** kids to our school and is a former employee.....

i take it as a heat of the moment thing for him....that sh*t blew over....its cane fans that hound on twitter and constantly bring it up that gives it light.....

Booker t will be a loaded school for year and years their smack dab in the most fertile area for optomist/pop warner talent...no need to shun the school cuz feelings being hurt that a kid chose fsu as his school...**** i want Chad Thomas **** all the b*tching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** this **** in the booty *** *****

275.gif

Advertisement
LOL, I brought this up when he was bumped up the RB coach and how everyone was gushing about him yet was calling him Lice (courtesy of Franchise, I believe) and other dumb nicknames and CaneCuntry negged me

Advertisement
Back