Put away any doubt that Bama drops bags

Advertisement
Pickney drives a challenger and Jamal carter Drives a mustang ive seen via social media.

Advertisement
This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely
****,when LeBron James was in HS,he drove around in a Hummer.

Best thread I've ever seen (the linked one, not this one). Thanks OP

Nice.

"forgoing the potential of earning millions of dollars for the opportunity to play one more year for free (as well as receive a coveted degree from the University, ranked as the 103rd (tie) best university in the country by US News & World Report's 2017 rankings)."

Advertisement
Nice.

"forgoing the potential of earning millions of dollars for the opportunity to play one more year for free (as well as receive a coveted degree from the University, ranked as the 103rd (tie) best university in the country by US News & World Report's 2017 rankings)."

Think how well paid they must be at Bama

This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely

was literally at the JM Lexus dealer getting a Lexus and 2 stalls over was a Canes sophomore with a parent cosigning for a Lexus LS series. leaving name out.

Advertisement

I understand this all the way. But no college athlete should be whippn around a BMW i8. We are talking six figures dude. That's just blatant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

was literally at the JM Lexus dealer getting a Lexus and 2 stalls over was a Canes sophomore with a parent cosigning for a Lexus LS series. leaving name out.

i have no doubt stuff like this is happening all the time at big time d1 programs.

Every 5* that signs with Bama gets a new car curtosey of z Nick Saban autos

Is the Chevy avalanche the equivalent to Al goldens yellow jersey you wear in practice until you get the coveted black one?

Advertisement
Back