Put away any doubt that Bama drops bags

This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely
****,when LeBron James was in HS,he drove around in a Hummer.

was literally at the JM Lexus dealer getting a Lexus and 2 stalls over was a Canes sophomore with a parent cosigning for a Lexus LS series. leaving name out.

Assuming this is true, this is why jokers talking about us dropping bags don't get it. We can't.

Exhibit A is this cūnt right here - one step away from ratting out one of our own who is probably doing something perfectly legit.

I guess we should thank him for not throwing out a name. This is why we can't have nice things.

Advertisement
This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely

LBJ was purchased by his mom. She walked in and told them who her son was and what he was going to be making and how much he would spend in the future there and they gave it to her on that principal.

You guys do realize what a full scholarship entails right? If you live off campus you get 1800$cash and it might be more now. I was on scholarship and was getting 1k

Advertisement
Per [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION], they are using financial aid from the school to buy these cars.

lol @ anyone who acts like all that cash these dudes are usually flaunting comes from their stipend.

I guess when the Ole Miss kid admitted live at the NFL draft that he was paid to come to Ole Miss and while he was there... he was just confusing that with his financial aid?

Advertisement

Lol Bron Bron was a teenage millionaire. No way he wasn't racking in money with the hype he had.

Advertisement
Back