Put away any doubt that Bama drops bags

Canes91

Freshman
Pickney drives a challenger and Jamal carter Drives a mustang ive seen via social media.

Pete

Freshman
This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely
Hell,when LeBron James was in HS,he drove around in a Hummer.

TC7D

2000 Cane
Best thread I've ever seen (the linked one, not this one). Thanks OP

orange&green84

All-ACC
Nice.

"forgoing the potential of earning millions of dollars for the opportunity to play one more year for free (as well as receive a coveted degree from the University, ranked as the 103rd (tie) best university in the country by US News & World Report's 2017 rankings)."

datcaneguy

Senior
Eddie Jackson with the I8 and Corvette but we got players getting suspended for exotic rentals

SpikeUM

Senior
Nice.

"forgoing the potential of earning millions of dollars for the opportunity to play one more year for free (as well as receive a coveted degree from the University, ranked as the 103rd (tie) best university in the country by US News & World Report's 2017 rankings)."
Think how well paid they must be at Bama

callmetrip

Trip
This is not just a Bama situation.Cars leased and cosigned by players' parents more than likely
was literally at the JM Lexus dealer getting a Lexus and 2 stalls over was a Canes sophomore with a parent cosigning for a Lexus LS series. leaving name out.

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
I understand this all the way. But no college athlete should be whippn around a BMW i8. We are talking six figures dude. That's just blatant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DerekDohrman

Senior
was literally at the JM Lexus dealer getting a Lexus and 2 stalls over was a Canes sophomore with a parent cosigning for a Lexus LS series. leaving name out.
i have no doubt stuff like this is happening all the time at big time d1 programs.

Lokest

E's before W's
Is the Chevy avalanche the equivalent to Al goldens yellow jersey you wear in practice until you get the coveted black one?