Push Notification from Miami (Starters) NC State

Advertisement
What’s disappointing is that there isn’t an Or for both OGs. That’s sad because they both should have a seat.

Advertisement
Imagine being the best player on this defense and having an 'Or' next to you while McCloud stands there and sucks a$s the entire time. Diaz biggest downfall will be playing seniority over talent.

Advertisement
Imagine being the best player on this defense and having an 'Or' next to you while McCloud stands there and sucks a$s the entire time. Diaz biggest downfall will be playing seniority over talent.
Seniority? Bolden is a senior. McCloud and Jennings have the pics of Mrs. Diaz

Imagine being literally the only person that actually cares.

Bolden plays more snaps than just about anybody, but knock yourself out worrying about a meaningless 2-letter preposition.

Imagine being literally the only person that actually cares.

Bolden plays more snaps than just about anybody, but knock yourself out worrying about a meaningless 2-letter preposition.

Sick burn, bro. Please don't zing me too much, I can only take so much since I'm losing sleep over this.

Advertisement
Sick burn, bro. Please don't zing me too much, I can only take so much since I'm losing sleep over this.

If you were actually complaining about something meaningful, like actual playing time, I’d be right there with you.

But you’re off on a rant about “or” on a guy that is in and plays practically more than anybody on defense.

Advertisement
Back