Push Notification from Miami (Starters) NC State

Madabs

Sophomore
B6D04055-D13B-44AC-ACA6-275B4B59A22F.jpeg
9D80207E-E8A1-4E9D-8B86-29498AD517B0.jpeg
A2328245-339A-413C-B604-F1EE2C4F4E59.jpeg

Advertisement
That's just the depth chart....I don't think that's a true representation on who has covid or not.

Advertisement
They listed it as the starting line up, but there are a lot of OR's. Also there is only 1 RB listed, so its not a depth chart.

I think it is based off the depth chart but it is the starting line-up. For example King, in the depth chart released by UM, does not have an OR next to his name hence why he is only listed as the starter here. All the players with OR next to their name need to have the other party listed as they are "co-starters" or whatever manny is trying to do.

Is Bubba Bolden out? Carter is listed as a probable starter, but he's out for the 1st half due to targeting which makes me think Bolden is because he should be listed as a starter especially with Carter out for the 1st half.

Is Bubba Bolden out? Carter is listed as a probable starter, but he's out for the 1st half due to targeting which makes me think Bolden is because he should be listed as a starter especially with Carter out for the 1st half.
Carter can play since it happened in the First half. Bolden has been quiet on social media the last few weeks, which could mean he’s iffy to start hence the OR. Also Hall listed as OR for both, so Bolden can play he takes Carter’s spot if not he’s in for Bolden.

Advertisement
Carter can play since it happened in the First half. Bolden has been quiet on social media the last few weeks, which could mean he’s iffy to start hence the OR. Also Hall listed as OR for both, so Bolden can play he takes Carter’s spot if not he’s in for Bolden.
Carter will start each game along with Ford and McCloud. Those are Manny's sons.

Advertisement
This entire thread is insight on the intelligence of the UM fan base.
Depth Charts/starters don’t have to be released so there’s no reason to send this out. Looking at the players who have done press, they’re all listed as starters, the others who have been posting on social media at workouts and off time are also. The ones that have been quiet and from the group held out from Virginia all have an OR next to their names. Bolden is an example, he’s active on social media and has played well enough to continue to start, yet has an OR. He’s been very quiet since Virginia.

Advertisement
Color me confused as to why BJ is still starting. He doesn't look natural out there. I want more Steed. The more reps he gets the faster he'll play and he won't make the mistake he made 2weeks ago on a fill. These kids need and want to be coached hard. If we don't see improvement from the LB's we need to get rid of that position coach. Seems like we think we can recruit our way out of this. Sorry, but WRONG. We need to develop players and soon. This will be the next nugget of **** used against us in recruiting. That is all...

Go Canes!

Color me confused as to why BJ is still starting. He doesn't look natural out there. I want more Steed. The more reps he gets the faster he'll play and he won't make the mistake he made 2weeks ago on a fill. These kids need and want to be coached hard. If we don't see improvement from the LB's we need to get rid of that position coach. Seems like we think we can recruit our way out of this. Sorry, but WRONG. We need to develop players and soon. This will be the next nugget of **** used against us in recruiting. That is all...

Go Canes!
Tf games are u watching?? U steeds kinfolk?

Advertisement
Back