Push Notification from Miami (Starters) NC State

Advertisement
Depth Charts/starters don’t have to be released so there’s no reason to send this out. Looking at the players who have done press, they’re all listed as starters, the others who have been posting on social media at workouts and off time are also. The ones that have been quiet and from the group held out from Virginia all have an OR next to their names. Bolden is an example, he’s active on social media and has played well enough to continue to start, yet has an OR. He’s been very quiet since Virginia.
The S always have "or". The 3 are listed as interchangeable starters every week.

Advertisement
Carter can play since it happened in the First half. Bolden has been quiet on social media the last few weeks, which could mean he’s iffy to start hence the OR. Also Hall listed as OR for both, so Bolden can play he takes Carter’s spot if not he’s in for Bolden.
If Bolden is good to go, I just don't understand why he's not listed as a starter. Bolden should never come out of the game. He's our best safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They listed it as the starting line up, but there are a lot of OR's. Also there is only 1 RB listed, so its not a depth chart.

Last time they listed a lot of OR's - bunnch of those guys did not play b/c of covid.

Advertisement
Last time they listed a lot of OR's - bunnch of those guys did not play b/c of covid.
And that might be the case still, they might be waiting to get cleared. One of the six was found to only have a cold. I believe it was Balom.

From here on out they are gonna just "or" the whole roster. And from here on out CIS is going to complain I don't know why this person isn't listed as the only starter... then the person starts... wash rinse repeat

And that might be the case still, they might be waiting to get cleared. One of the six was found to only have a cold. I believe it was Balom.

Yeah I know but it's not terribly relevant who catches it because UM is lumping covid positive with contract tracing cases together in terms of game availability.

Advertisement
Back