Purge the dumpsters

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Michigan/michigan st. / USCe

I would be back channeling all 3 of these teams for potential portals and trying to flip any ‘24 cruits we want. Yes michigan is winning and top ranked but i think this scandal is gonna hit them hard.

Any other teams that the coaches are gonna get sent packing??

Advertisement

I would be back channeling all 3 of these teams for potential portals and trying to flip any ‘24 cruits we want. Yes michigan is winning and top ranked but i think this scandal is gonna hit them hard.

I don’t think Beamer is getting fired after year……2? Or is this 3?

Advertisement

Riley is rumored to be going pro. Arkansas probably will fire Pittman. Jimbo is staring 7-5 in the face right now.

And the 1000lb gorilla in the room is Saban retiring.

Advertisement
He could sell his recruiting but that’s about it. That and I’m not sure who they could who’s better. Caldwell maybe, but I wouldn’t want that job.
They did have some big big wins last year. I live in the area and he built up some serious good will here

Keep losing to UNC though and it changes

They seem moderately patient. Muschamp was HC there probably two seasons too long. Barring an utter collapse and losing to Jacksonville State next week he should be safe.
Yeah I get the feeling most don’t really care outside of the UNC and Clemson games. Those are the two where suddenly everyone shows up and watches.

They’ve had a pretty tough schedule so far this year but you win 3 or 4 games and that’s always gonna get attention

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back