Purge the dumpsters

Advertisement
Seems certain Harbaugh leaves the NFL at this point and he will take his DC Jesse Minter with him.

If we need a Big Joe replacement Michigan DL Coach Mike Elston would be a HR poach.
They should not get rid of Big Joe because I think it will pay dividends eventually with the Samoan recruitment eventually but definitely Mike Easton would be a superb pickup.

Makes absolutely zero sense to me. We have Jacurri as an athletic freak. What does KJ bring over Jacurri as a passer?

No thank you.
You can't seriously be comparing KJ Jefferson's body of work to Jacurri Brown's? Jacurri can't complete a forward pass. Jefferson is a career 66% passer with 62 career touchdown passes. That would put him 4th on UM's all time list. UM is hoping that Brown can eventually become Jefferson down the road.

Probably because TCU had a few weeks to prepare as most schools only have a few days between games.
Well, if you know one school is stealing signs like they have, you figure out a way. By the way, it’s stupid that for some reason the coaches can’t communicate in the helmets of the QB. That would solve the problem. And don’t act like schools don’t have the money.

Advertisement
They should not get rid of Big Joe because I think it will pay dividends eventually with the Samoan recruitment

Shocked Weird Science GIF by LosVagosNFT

You can't seriously be comparing KJ Jefferson's body of work to Jacurri Brown's? Jacurri can't complete a forward pass. Jefferson is a career 66% passer with 62 career touchdown passes. That would put him 4th on UM's all time list. UM is hoping that Brown can eventually become Jefferson down the road.
You lost me at, "Jacurri can't complete a forward pass." How can anyone take your stupid comment seriously. Go check the GT game. Are you at practice everyday? Do know if he is progressing or regressing? If you do then share. Otherwise, you're making comments you know nothing about.

Here's the thing that I absolutely 100% hate about Miami fans and fans in general. You label young players and put them into a box as if that's who they are and all they will ever be. Did it with Flagg. Doing it with with Jacurri. Both are guys that should not have played until year 3.

You and all the other minions act like nobody improves. Nobody gets better. Whatever they are coming in as high school player is all they'll ever be. This is 100% WRONG!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yall have went too far with this man lol. Jacurri has accuracy issues but yall act like he cant throw at all and thats just cap

Advertisement
Makes absolutely zero sense to me. We have Jacurri as an athletic freak. What does KJ bring over Jacurri as a passer?

No thank you.
I mean anyone with 2 can tell u KJ is miles better than Jacurri. It’s nothing against Jacurri he’s just got a lot of development to go. His footwork is like junior high level I would say that’s his biggest issue he needs to fix and causing most of his inaccurate passes

Last edited:
You lost me at, "Jacurri can't complete a forward pass." How can anyone take your stupid comment seriously. Go check the GT game. Are you at practice everyday? Do know if he is progressing or regressing? If you do then share. Otherwise, you're making comments you know nothing about.

Here's the thing that I absolutely 100% hate about Miami fans and fans in general. You label young players and put them into a box as if that's who they are and all they will ever be. Did it with Flagg. Doing it with with Jacurri. Both are guys that should not have played until year 3.

You and all the other minions act like nobody improves. Nobody gets better. Whatever they are coming in as high school player is all they'll ever be. This is 100% WRONG!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!
You got balls calling my comment stupid after you just said “we got Jacurri, we don’t need KJ Jefferson”.

The bottom line is, Miami is hoping that Jacurri can one day be Jefferson. Saying Jefferson is a waste of time because we already have a guy who we’re hoping can one day become him is stupid. If everything goes right and Brown develops as UM hopes, in two years, he will be KJ Jefferson.

Last edited:
Yall have went too far with this man lol. Jacurri has accuracy issues but yall act like he cant throw at all and thats just cap
I mean it wasn’t meant to be taken literally. But the kid still has major issues throwing the ball. I think it was the ridiculous audacity of saying we didn’t need to bother with an all SEC caliber transfer option because we already have Jacurri that got me a bit bothered.

Advertisement
Back