Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
When did we vote fuchie in over the constitution? Why are we letting these Fugtard doctors run the country into the ground.
Man, if you would be stupid enough to listen to some of the lemmings. You would think that agenda driven midget was actually God...

Unfortunately, Fauci doesn’t think the NFL can play their games, even without crowds and player testing.

View attachment 116773
who cares what this clown says, his being wrong at every turn. This is the clown who said it's okay to have *** with someone you meet online, but not shake hands. By the way, all these Bozos saying we need to hunker down, and keep hunkering down, why are they getting paid, they should be leading by example. Let's see how long they would continue this nonsense without getting pay.

Still a couple of months before any concrete decisions have to be made. Planning can, and should, take place as if a season would happen. Adjustments can be made according to the situation at hand.
Just open it up, are people still seriously believing the BS this folks are selling. This is the difference between public and private, you ***** up in Government well he meant well, his being there for 40 years, he is an expert in his field even though he has been wrong at every turn. In private this fool would be gone, with his BS models.

Advertisement
Doctors are always going to err on the side of caution, if it were up to them the entire country would be on full lockdown quarantine until there's a 100% effective vaccine.

When discussing these things you have to understand people like Fauci would rather there be nothing than anything, meaning, the contagion would be easier to deal with on a macro level if there is no activity whatsoever going on in the country.

Hearing from them they're always going to be overly cautious & highly alarmist, whether they are correct in that line of thinking remains to be seen, but they are simply looking at it from a health & hospital overrun standpoint. They just want to get it contained & to have less & less people being forced on the healthcare system, so if that means sports & everything else must be sacrificed in the process then so be it (according to them).

South Korea is already playing Baseball again, if America can't figure out how to continue organized live sports before 2020 is over then we've seriously failed as a Union. Covid-19 ain't going away until there's a cure, so we either need to shutdown for the rest of the year & go on a full Martial-Law style Quarantine or just accept the fact the virus is here to stay & move on accordingly.
it's here deal with it: Yeah Fauci can keep jerking off because he is getting paid, he hasn't been right about anything. This clown actually believe what China was telling the world, and their lap dog the W.H.O. . Good grief, that is all you need to know about this idiot, you actually believe what a country run by Communist is telling you, really.

What the NCAA cant afford is having kids dying everyday
really kids are suffering from domestic disputes. drug use up, alcohol abuse up, suicide hot lines up, delayed treatments, surgeries, that will come to haunt them down the line : what about all of these. By the way 66% of hospitalizations in NYC were from folks staying at home. Again we started all this to bend the curve, somehow its gone of the rails, as usual when politicians start getting involved.

Some day Fauci is going to get exposed. Some cows will still blindly follow this dude because he's "experienced". Because he's the "expert". I'm calling BS on Fauci, CDC, WHO, etc. And notice I'm NOT saying Covid-19 isn't a real thing.
follow the money, it always boils down to following the money

Advertisement
The IFR isn't anywhere remotely near 2%. The serious/severe rate is between 2% and 3%. The fatality rate is 1% at absolute worst, and probably much lower. And for the average, under age 60, reasonably healthy American it's akin to the flu. For the average college or professional athlete in peak physical condition, it's less than the flu.
Dr. Birx told the CDC their numbers are garbage, they can't even keep track of the flu : Garbage in Garbage out : there will be new cases really, of course if you want to test 100% of the population : If you got Covid and are tested multiple times to see if you are cleared, every time you test ding new case ( even though its the same person)

Well said. But what if containment was never possible even with lockdown? That's where I've now fallen on this all. I think COVID was circulating around our country WAY before we locked down and that exponentially more Americans have/have had COVID than we even remotely realize. Most that did, weren't even aware they had it. We are seeing testing samples come out recently which support that (the full jail test, the 300'ish people who popped positive in a meat plant and 100% of them were asymptomatic, etc). If that's the case, then general lockdown has no function other than spacing out WHEN people get infected, for the sole purpose of not overwhelming hospitals with the relatively rare demographic of persons who end up in ICU because of this virus. And it also means COVID will inevitably circulate regardless of how long we stay locked down. IF that is true (and I get that's a big "if" at this point), then the only logical approach is to isolate and protect the most vulnerable as much as possible. And if that is true, then this entire analysis of "we can't have sports because it will lead to exponential growth" completely falls apart.

So, again, what you said above may absolutely prove to be true. But it all rests on an assumption that may actually prove to be false.
agree, that original two weeks was to bend the curve, they extended because the worthless models gave us these dates of explosion, then you find out that 66% of the folks that were hospitalized were staying at homes. This virus was already here pre March :

Image result for typing frantically

Advertisement
So, you're basically saying the the whole world has it wrong except Sweden?

You assume this is the same flu. It's much more contagious. We've had 80,000 deaths in 3 months and we've been shutdown for 2 of them. It' not just the old and weak that are dying although they are the majority. Before states started shutting down, the infection rate was doubling every 2 days at one point. That meant that 280 million would have been infected within a month. Forget about the deaths. Our healthcare system would have been overwhelmed like we saw in NYC and around the country, but far worse.

Shutting down was more about throttling the outbreak so we could gain control and put mechanisms in place to better deal with it. It was buying us time.

I'm not arguing against opening the country. We have to. I just think things are going to get worse because I don't think enough has been done during the shutdown. That's my opinion. It's hard for people to grasp which is why I get attacked for saying it and that's fine.

The virus is controlling the economy whether people are back to work or not. We see that at these meat processing plants where I have relatives working in Iowa. People are getting sick and are missing work. This causes a disruption in the food supply because the plants can't operate at their maximum efficiency. The same type of thing will happen to other businesses. My dad works for a major central air and heating company. They are a natioal brand. They had to shut down because too many workers were out sick. They didn't even tell anyone that the virus was spreading in the plant until they shutdown.

So, we should be wearing mask because a lot of people are goint get sick and miss work even if they recover.
gee sound like what happens when you get the flu people call in sick " wow " by the way NYC was overwhelmed, yet Cuomo said 66% of those were practicing staying at home, 10% nursing homes : most of the fatalities up in the N.E. nursing homes, were are idiot leaders were sending infected folks backed into the homes. The whole world of course follow mitigation, cause the whole world was listening to the corrupt WHO

Hey if you know someone that is better or someone else who has been the last 4 presidents top infectious disease expert bring he or she out if not he's the top guy
really nobody could even spot Fauci before this year: H1N1 what did Obama do, came out call it a National Emergency named a Czar, who was to name a task force. Obama went of to play golf, and no one ever heard from the task force again, according to the press mission accomplish.

Fauci works for Bill Gates people. Let me ask you a question and answer it for you. Who stands to gain the most from a Corona Vaccine? Answer. Bill Gates as he owns the patent for it. Guess who works along side Bill? Dr. Fauci. WAKE THE DUCK UP

Advertisement
1. Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown. Not one. But hey, if that helps you maintain your little tinfoil-hat world, you do you.

2. In large part because of population density. NY, for example--the city got hit hard, upstate less so. Same holds across states...large cities It spreads quicker in dense areas. Most high-density areas are in D states, so they have been hit harder, earlier.

But as this thing spreads and we do little to mitigate, it has started to hit rural areas and will continue to grow. Just look at SW Georgia as an example.

But that's science, and I know that you Fauci-haters really don't like or know much about science, sooooo....
what is so hard to understand : the holding up was to bend the curve, to help hospitals,bend it so well most hospitals are going bankrupt: of course when we start coming out and stop assuming the fetal position, and started testing more will test positive: what is so surprising about this good grief, again NYC 66% hospitalized were practicing staying at home.

Fauci works for Bill Gates people. Let me ask you a question and answer it for you. Who stands to gain the most from a Corona Vaccine? Answer. Bill Gates as he owns the patent for it. Guess who works along side Bill? Dr. Fauci. WAKE THE DUCK UP
as i said before follow the money

He is an SES, not an a Senate confirmed appointee*.

Thats how is has "served" the last 4 POTUS.

*could be wrong...need to verify
he is one of those guys who is a career guy, like thousand of others in the federal bureaucracy no one would have known who he was if it wasn't for this nonsense

Advertisement
Back