Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
Go Canes!, if you break it down by co-morbidities the numbers are even more obvious. In other words, if you take the estimated rate of 1 in 550 deaths for people over 65, and look only at those over 65 who aren't obese/diabetic etc., the rate for that group would drop considerably.

Older people are much more likely to have co-morbidities (particularly the case in nursing homes, hence the major problem area). I guess this is a long winded way of saying that relatively healthy people are not at high risk of dying from Covid.
This is one of those situations where the news really skews perspective. They'll run a story about an otherwise healthy person who had a bad case and all the chicken littles think the disease is worse than it really is.

That definitely means you had it at some point. I've never heard of those symptoms.

That's wat I'm saying it came out of nowhere the next morning bam can't walk straight can't open your eyes due to the dizziness and spinning nauseated smh. I'm glad I survived it but I can still feel it lingering some..🙏🏿💯

Advertisement
That's wat I'm saying it came out of nowhere the next morning bam can't walk straight can't open your eyes due to the dizziness and spinning nauseated smh. I'm glad I survived it but I can still feel it lingering some..🙏🏿💯
Smoke a joint and chew on the stem. You'll see the improvement....

This is one of those situations where the news really skews perspective. They'll run a story about an otherwise healthy person who had a bad case and all the chicken littles think the disease is worse than it really is.

Healthy younger people die from the flu, including children and babies. It's not surprising that healthy younger people also die from Covid. Those numbers are relatively tiny however.

Too bad drive-ins are all gone. You could've made a mint. Everybody is socially distanced and gets to watch a movie or sports.

We had one at a pizza spot where I’m at. They shut him down. Apparently sitting in your own car isnt allowed either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gyms, courthouses, large restaurants, airplanes, airports, stadiums (players-only is minimal infection risk) are places one should avoid in order to prevent infection.

The beach, the park, the shooting range, liquor stores, lounging by the pool, getting an oil change are not as risky unless an infected person is breathing down your neck.

I'm not going to crowded, cramped places or willfully exposing myself. I work from home, because I am fortunate to be able to do so. I have masks and soaps. But not every venue carries the same risk. There should not be uniform bans and people should be able to exercise discretion over where to go/avoid.

Amen.

Gyms, courthouses, large restaurants, airplanes, airports, stadiums (players-only is minimal infection risk) are places one should avoid in order to prevent infection.

The beach, the park, the shooting range, liquor stores, lounging by the pool, getting an oil change are not as risky unless an infected person is breathing down your neck.

I'm not going to crowded, cramped places or willfully exposing myself. I work from home, because I am fortunate to be able to do so. I have masks and soaps. But not every venue carries the same risk. There should not be uniform bans and people should be able to exercise discretion over where to go/avoid.
I love liquor stores

Advertisement

My arms are too big for the gym

It is truly a miracle that even a single human remains alive on the planet considering how contagious and deadly this terrible virus is.

My neighbor burst into flames because he opened his door without a mask on--true story.

Let us pray for our salvation from this plague upon our land.

Advertisement
Back