Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO. I’d almost forgotten about you. Almost.

But boy, I gotta admit, you really got me on this one!

I said “Not one major Dem is advocating for an indeterminate shutdown ”.

So you have to drill down to the mayoral level. Wooo, boy! That's showing me!

And even that mayor said:

“No, we won’t be shutdown for three more months. That’s not what I heard, that’s not what I expect, that’s not what I hope,” Garcetti said.

“Today was a great day for LA as people went back to our iconic beaches,” he added.

Wooooweee!!!! You really nailed me to the cross there.

Good job, big guy.

Oh sweetie and your little laughing muppet friends...

"...we’ll never be completely open until we have cure,” he added..."

Of course you realize "this mayor" position has been the role immediately before CA Gov in past right?

Of course you do.

Now, care to continue self owning? You folks just make it so **** easy.

This is fun--living rent free in Muppetopia.

Oh sweetie and your little laughing muppet friends...

"...we’ll never be completely open until we have cure,” he added..."

Of course you realize "this mayor" position has been the role immediately before CA Gov in past right?

Of course you do.

Now, care to continue self owning? You folks just make it so **** easy.

This is fun--living rent free in Muppetopia.
They can't get enough of those strings being pulled...

Advertisement
Next Friday - May 22 - SEC athletic directors and presidents are having an online meeting to discuss when/how athletes will return to campus for "voluntary"workouts in on campus gyms, weight rooms, etc. Expected to follow state guidelines for public gym use...

Looks like the path to practices is going to get rolling soon...

Fauci funded and backed the lab in wuhan, through the nih, to research the coronavirus. For the us to follow him now is pure folly. He is the joseph goebbels of our time. Hitler is loving this time of morons following the lead of propaganda media.

The guy won’t even entertain the possibility it leaked from the Wuhan Lab, even though US and other international intelligence agencies strongly suspect it did. There is zero evidence this virus came from a wet market in Wuhan, except the Chinese Communist Party saying so.

Advertisement
Back