Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

young-frankenstein.jpeg

Advertisement
The mask thing has ran it's course. I'll comply for a bit longer. Meh.

I didn't wear one in Publix when this thing got going.. I could tell it was noticeably bothersome to some of the elderly passing by. Felt like a d-bag & I've worn one shopping ever since. (not for me)

Do you guys really need studies to show you that a mask covering your mouth and nose can reduce the amount or distance of particles expelled from your mouth and nose? Why do doctors wear masks during surgeries?

I understand your frustration with the current situation, but being a baby who refuses to wear a mask in close quarters with others is feeble and further proof that most Americans are selfish gaped *****.

Ok.

Baahh....baaah...

miniGif_20200518170300.gif

unless a mask is an N95, the "protective efficacy" other than for psychosomatic, are questionable at best. Don't get me started on the bacterial cesspool of t-shirts and hankies being used--those are causing MORE of problem. Let's add face shields on top just so we reduce the gaped **** factor shall we? Also, don't drive to self righteous land over 10 mph either--if you do, then part of the problem for highway deaths--sicko!!!

Wear one, or don't...whatever works for people, knock yourselves out.

Whole other matter, based on data that YOU MUST or MUST NOT.

Last edited:
Ok.

Baahh....baaah...

View attachment 117143

unless a mask is an N95, the "protective efficacy" other than for psychosomatic, are questionable at best. Let's add face shields on top just so we reduce the gaped **** factor shall we? Also, don't drive to self righteous land over 10 mph either.

Wear one, or don't...whatever works for people, knock yourselves out.

Whole other matter, based on data that YOU MUST or MUST NOT.
You're nuttier than squirrel ****, brother, but I love you.

Advertisement
NFL came out and said they are definitely going to have their season this yr; and I know the NCAA have been in contact w Goodell on their plans.

Also, the NFL have been peeping how UFC, NASCAR and the German Soccer league have set a template.

I’m starting to feel better & better about the season. We just gotta make sure we keep doing what we’re doing in not lull ourselves into thinking that we don’t need to take precautions in keeping safe via distancing

Advertisement
...while Trump suggested the mere possibility that HQ could be a promising treatment and Democratic Governor’s quickly acted to ban its use.

Seems like he's suggesting more than just a mere possibility lol:

Btw, I believe he's full of sh*t and not taking it. But yeah...

NFL came out and said they are definitely going to have their season this yr; and I know the NCAA have been in contact w Goodell on their plans.

Also, the NFL have been peeping how UFC, NASCAR and the German Soccer league have set a template.

I’m starting to feel better & better about the season. We just gotta make sure we keep doing what we’re doing in not lull ourselves into thinking that we don’t need to take precautions in keeping safe via distancing

We fug'n.

I’m getting a little more optimistic about there being a season.

Still doubt there’ll be very many, if any, fans in the stands. Probably none...but we’ll see.

But as long as we roll out this season, and I get to see Lashlee/King, whether in person or on TV, in the end - that’s all that’s going to matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@CaneInHeelCountry

Now I'm just being ugly and shallow

👇👇👇
Hunker down: Some states say no full-scale reopening until coronavirus vaccine, treatment is ready

Let's bet for charity their concerns magically disappear on 4 Nov with a Biden W.

You pick it.

Has ZERO to do with public safety, entertainment, or other.

Thankfully, a number of elected officials are allowing life to return and we'll get to see some football this Fall.

Advertisement
Back