Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Advertisement
Adults just called Colorado's garbage numbers and forced a "death count" revision downward by 23%.

Fun Fact: Colorado and Georgia re-opened there businesses about same day. Guess what Governor was accused of sacrificing lives for money and business and the other was not.

Ball gonna played in the South this Fall.

Adults just called Colorado's garbage numbers and forced a "death count" revision downward by 23%.

Fun Fact: Colorado and Georgia re-opened there businesses about same day. Guess what Governor was accused of sacrificing lives for money and business and the other was not.

Ball gonna played in the South this Fall.
Time is not going to be fair to the chuck n duckers...

Wear masks,
Use hand sanitizer
Practice social distance
Have covid and social distancing regulations for businesses
Have covid and social distancing regulations for consumers
Keep testing EVERYONE
Contact trace everything
Distrust Politicians
Keep an open mind with scientists

Open back up
Play football
And f*ck FSU
And drink a beer

Advertisement
Time is not going to be fair to the chuck n duckers...
Shame them mercilessly. Give them not a single quarter.

They try to "but...but...but..." beat them relentless (figuratively of course) with a data 2x4. No more games, no more politeness. These hystericals and chicken littles went to the same school as flat earthers--and graduated with honors.

This event will go down in history as one of the worst examples of how did so many "smart" people get it so wrong.

Now...let's see some Hurricane Football this Fall!!!

Utter f[]cking insanity 👇👇👇

A preview 👆👆👆 "...Neil Ferguson's Imperial Model could be the most DEVASTATING software mistake OF ALL TIME..."

What's the term I'm looking for...

uhm...uhm...

Simpletons.

but...but...but...F[]cking simpletons. Flat earthers are actually far more advanced intellectually than these irresponsible and dangerous hystericals and chicken littles. I dare say FSU and UF fans walk circles around you in life.

Let that sink you muppets. May you bear this shame for a lifetime. At least take pride in the contempt you have rightfully earned.

Now, ditch the foolish masks, facquit social distancing, and let's PLAY BALL!

F[]cking simpletons.

Regardless of PAC 12 foolishness, football--and life in general-- will go on (at least in the South).

Let's go Canes!!!

PS..NEVER question the Empirical One...if I say it's raining and you look outside amd the sun is shining, you still better believe it.

Last edited:
Utter f[]cking insanity.

A preview 👆👆👆 "...Neil Ferguson's Imperial Model could be the most DEVASTATING software mistake OF ALL TIME..."

What's the term I'm looking for...

uhm...uhm...

Simpletons.

but...but...but...F[]cking simpletons. Flat earthers are actually far more advanced intellectually than these irresponsible and dangerous hystericals and chicken littles.

Let that sink you muppets. May you bear this shame for a lifetime. At least take pride in the contempt you have rightfully earned.

Now, ditch the foolish masks, facquit social distancing, and let's PLAY BALL!

F[]cking simpletons.

Regardless of PAC 12 foolishness, football--and life in general-- will go on (at least in the South).

Let's go Canes!!!

PS..NEVER question the Empirical One...if I say it's raining and you look outside amd the sun is shining, you still better believe it.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I'm surprised the simpleton Muppet chicken littles have even looked out the window to realize their is a sun...

LOL, you don’t even know what you’re talking about. Wearing a mask is not a defense for the wearer.
Wearing a mask is not a proven defense for ANYONE! There has NEVER been a study that definitively proves that wearing home made masks by an untrained public reduces the transmissibility of a virus, any virus.

Advertisement
Wearing a mask is not a proven defense for ANYONE! There has NEVER been a study that definitively proves that wearing home made masks by an untrained public reduces the transmissibility of a virus, any virus.
Only thing I’ve heard is it prevents the mask wearer from transmitting the virus to others. I’m not convinced of that narrative.

Only thing I’ve heard is it prevents the mask wearer from transmitting the virus to others. I’m not convinced of that narrative.
That statement is based purely on opinion. There has not been a study showing that mass wearing of facial coverings by the general public reduces transmissibility. In fact many Dr.’s and scientists think the risks outweigh any potential benefit.

There is no difference, from a scientific standpoint, between the statement that wearing masks prevents the spread and saying that hydroxychloriquine is a cure. The only difference is Fauci said the former and now people are required to wear masks, while Trump suggested the mere possibility that HQ could be a promising treatment and Democratic Governor’s quickly acted to ban its use.

Advertisement
That statement is based purely on opinion. There has not been a study showing that mass wearing of facial coverings by the general public reduces transmissibility. In fact many Dr.’s and scientists think the risks outweigh any potential benefit.

There is no difference, from a scientific standpoint, between the statement that wearing masks prevents the spread and saying that hydroxychloriquine is a cure. The only difference is Fauci said the former and now people are required to wear masks, while Trump suggested the mere possibility that HQ could be a promising treatment and Democratic Governor’s quickly acted to ban its use.
The cdc suggested it. The president ignored it. And then the simpletons ran with it. I can say I walked into ny first bodega yesterday that the 3 people in it plus the proprietor had no mask on.

Do you guys really need studies to show you that a mask covering your mouth and nose can reduce the amount or distance of particles expelled from your mouth and nose? Why do doctors wear masks during surgeries?

I understand your frustration with the current situation, but being a baby who refuses to wear a mask in close quarters with others is feeble and further proof that most Americans are selfish gaped *****.

Advertisement
Back