Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Sure. Let’s see what happens so you can watch football at the expense of a couple of student deaths. Makes sense.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play football or go to school. By all means please stay in your house. I don’t want people like you calling 911 bc I went the wrong way down an aisle anyway. The numbers show its time for adults and sensible people to have the option to send their kids to school and for them to return to work.

Advertisement
Just for some perspective.

1. The President is republican.
2. Congress has a republican majority.
3. The board of governors is led by a republican.
4. All federal departments (commerce, transportation, labor, etc) are led by republicans.

Yet some of you keep bringing up “communist dems”.

I’m beyond confused.

The House of Representatives has a democratic party majority so your second point is wrong.

Advertisement
Deag queen read a loud at the public library....
120372_w_450_388.jpg

Nobody is forcing anyone to play football or go to school. By all means please stay in your house. I don’t want people like you calling 911 bc I went the wrong way down an aisle anyway. The numbers show its time for adults and sensible people to have the option to send their kids to school and for them to return to work.

The numbers don't show that at all. Not for the virus, anyway. What they do show is that economies and people's lives are being ruined financially. And that is the reason why you should have the option for what you want to do. If you want to stay home, socially distance, etc....you probably SHOULD be doing that. Especially if you're at risk. But if you need to take the chance of opening your business, because if you don't, your kids starve, then you SHOULD have that option as well.

We're long enough into this to where most people should be educated by now on the facts. They aren't, because the media sucks and most people are complete morons. But this has been in our laps for 2 months now. If you're old, have respiratory issues, immunity issues, etc, and haven't gotten it, STAY HOME and don't let anyone near you who might be going out. That's your choice, and you should be playing it that way. But if you're 34 and in perfect health and you own a small business, you should be able to open that business in order to support your family. If it goes bankrupt because too many people stay home and you can't generate the revenue needed to keep your doors open, that sucks, but it's life. It's a risk of business. But having to shut your doors and go broke because the government told me that I CANNOT open, that's simply bull**** and should not be accepted.

Oh man I got the stink eye for going the wrong way at Mariano's last weekend

Advertisement
This is the exact point. The problem is it's incomprehensible to the totalitarian mid set...

The House of Representatives has a democratic party majority so your second point is wrong.

Whatever gets approved by the house needs to go to Senate, which has a Republican majority, for approval and then the president has the option to veto. Therefore the ultimate power lies on the Republican side in Congress.

Advertisement
The numbers don't show that at all. Not for the virus, anyway. What they do show is that economies and people's lives are being ruined financially. And that is the reason why you should have the option for what you want to do. If you want to stay home, socially distance, etc....you probably SHOULD be doing that. Especially if you're at risk. But if you need to take the chance of opening your business, because if you don't, your kids starve, then you SHOULD have that option as well.

We're long enough into this to where most people should be educated by now on the facts. They aren't, because the media sucks and most people are complete morons. But this has been in our laps for 2 months now. If you're old, have respiratory issues, immunity issues, etc, and haven't gotten it, STAY HOME and don't let anyone near you who might be going out. That's your choice, and you should be playing it that way. But if you're 34 and in perfect health and you own a small business, you should be able to open that business in order to support your family. If it goes bankrupt because too many people stay home and you can't generate the revenue needed to keep your doors open, that sucks, but it's life. It's a risk of business. But having to shut your doors and go broke because the government told me that I CANNOT open, that's simply bull**** and should not be accepted.

The CDC numbers show less than one in a million for ages 1-24. Those are pretty good odds. Going in the ocean is more dangerous.

But yes I’ve been saying the financial part since it started. We’ll see how many die bc they had their lives ruined by this lockdown and see how much of it was actually about “saving lives,” the nursing homes policies surely weren’t.

My only worries is of they're no fans in the stands? What kind of banging tailgate I can throw at the crib....
I'm getting a little tired of watching Korean baseball.

Advertisement
Whatever gets approved by the house needs to go to Senate, which has a Republican majority, for approval and then the president has the option to veto. Therefore the ultimate power lies on the Republican side in Congress.
Of course the House only sends bills that are acceptable to the Republicans in the Senate.

LMAO. You went back and edited this trash? Comical. You know your 53% crap was a flat out lie. Then you lied again by saying 15% as a correction. Should I tell you about the third home as well? Apla sose to.

Ok. sure.

Care to answer the questions?

Take the L and go.to COVID forum with this nonesense.

Advertisement
Back