Pump your brakes on a 2020 season.

Less than one in a million shot to die from Corona for college aged kids. Serious people who base decisions on facts and data, would open up college campuses and play sports.

Sure. Let’s see what happens so you can watch football at the expense of a couple of student deaths. Makes sense.

Advertisement
It’s America it should be your choice. To stay home or not. It’s America! You can believe what you want to believe. That‘s what makes America great. Telling people what they can and can’t do isn’t America. That’s a bad alternative. They can ask, but they can’t tell.
You're exactly right. Its just tough for Marxist drones to understand...

Advertisement
Just for some perspective.

1. The President is republican.
2. Congress has a republican majority.
3. The board of governors is led by a republican.
4. All federal departments (commerce, transportation, labor, etc) are led by republicans.

Yet some of you keep bringing up “communist dems”.

I’m beyond confused.

Sure. Let’s see what happens so you can watch football at the expense of a couple of student deaths. Makes sense.
Those students are less likely to die than the majority of the population. Yes, covid is serious, but let's not suggest that getting it is a death sentence.

Get in your god **** houses you nitwits. There wont be any football of any kind for two years. I know the thought of not being able to meat gaze black buldges in tight pants is depressing to most of you. However, as a board certified cardiovascular surgeon from the Austrian Medikommasar and a published author of children's poetry, your way of life is ending. Most of you old feeble genetic sloths will die before you see another black buldge in tight pants. Covid is here, your economy will have 2nd order ramifications that you cannot fathom, Fauci has bowel movements with high IQs than easily 90% of you, your childrens' futures are squandered, you will have no black buldge to dream of for a very long time. Now go back to working on your betus and shunting blood from your *****.

Advertisement
I didnt spin a single thing friend.

Remember, Deutschland IS Europe's economy. **** near its entire engine.

oh...btw you mean where I live now?

But tell me about your second home though. I'll wait.

Cool country.

LMAO. You went back and edited this trash? Comical. You know your 53% crap was a flat out lie. Then you lied again by saying 15% as a correction. Should I tell you about the third home as well? Apla sose to.

The Taxman enters the building
FineInformalDunlin-small.gif

Advertisement
Get in your god **** houses you nitwits. There wont be any football of any kind for two years. I know the thought of not being able to meat gaze black buldges in tight pants is depressing to most of you. However, as a board certified cardiovascular surgeon from the Austrian Medikommasar and a published author of children's poetry, your way of life is ending. Most of you old feeble genetic sloths will die before you see another black buldge in tight pants. Covid is here, your economy will have 2nd order ramifications that you cannot fathom, Fauci has bowel movements with high IQs than easily 90% of you, your childrens' futures are squandered, you will have no black buldge to dream of for a very long time. Now go back to working on your betus and shunting blood from your *****.

why are you mentioning penises so much?

Advertisement
Anything you'd like to talk about?

I would have thought a board certified cardiovascular surgeon would know how to spell the word "bulge."

Advertisement
Back