Pump the brakes???

Clemson is wounded and bleeding right now. They have talent on both sides of the ball, but lack experience and great coordinators. Yeah they were a 10 win team last season, but without veneables that's a 7 win team easily. The guy replacing BV is nowhere near his level of coordinator. I expect Miami to keep it a close game if not win outright.
Easily a 7 win team? Cmon now. They only won 10 because their QB play was ******. They are still loaded and playing in a weak conference. They have a considerably better roster than ours. Now if you want to say that this is the closest we have been to taking them out, sure but remember that they looked like **** last year and still pulled out 10.

Advertisement
ACC maybe a coin flip, but the Coastal he should get done.

Mario is making $8 million dollars this season. His staff budget is absurd. He was given money. We paid for big time coaches. He has one of the best QBs in the country. He plays in a shlt division and is walking into a roster with the second-highest composite recruiting ranking in the ACC, and I expect him to do his job and beat a bunch of *** basketball schools.

VBt0IC8.png

KtK1HFO.png

At minimum, WIN THE COASTAL OR S A D BOY
Check out UNC. Their average rank is not exactly blown away by Miami’s. To win the Coastal, a team must not lose to opponents they shouldn't. That was exemplified by last season when we beat the conference champs.

If Miami beats inferior opponents next season, it will win the coastal.

Advertisement
I’m not ready to get hurt again. There’s absolutely no reason we can’t but this is like year 15 of that being the case. I’m not strong enough to submit myself to the annual self-immolation ritual that loving this team has become.

Who am I kidding? I’m all in. The perfect storm is here. The sleeping giant awakens. This is the year.

This talent and experience, this coaching staff, we should be in it this year.

Clemson, A&M, UNC will be tough. We should win 2 out of 3 of those and be in it.

People should be afraid.

Advertisement
Miami has one of the best QBs in the country.

UNC and Pitt are losing their talented QBs to the NFL.

Our blue chip ratio remains strong after this class.

Win the Coastal or go back to Oregon.

You were using adult words and then you started drooling about halfway through. Almost did it!

Advertisement
I really don't think we pumped the talent up even a notch... not yet... those guys are probably 2 years away from being really making an impact. Right now... you got a top 5 Heisman candidate per Vegas at QB... you got a bunch of talented young WRs and an OL that needs work... but tada!!! The best OL staff in the country just walked through the door. Biggest thing is this sport doesn't allow for people who like to take it easy to succeed. In this sport the target is constantly moving away from you, kudos to Miami and Mario for seeing this an understanding he needed a dream team just to coach a new way of life behaviors into this program. I love what I see. This is the best timeline I can remember. That said A&M isn't gonna less us walk all over them in College Station. That's a team with pride and talent. They will be ready for us. So will Clemson. Not saying we can't beat either, both those are gonna be dog fights. If we lose both those while playing our asses off I'm gonna be cool with... the puzzling loss to GT has to be gone forever now, has to be cleansed from the program.
"Dude"...who is the qb for tex a@m while you saying there gonna beat us down!!

Advertisement
Ok! Isn't he like a statue or can't move that well?
A lot like his dad Brad Johnson really. He processes pretty well with the ball and moved the team through the air. But the LSU team has been a fire alarm for the last 2 seasons with guys abandoning ship. So it's going to be interesting to watch what Jimbo does with him. I still haven't seen the FSU offensive approach since Fisher has been at College Station so who knows what they will be running with him.

I have to agree with everyone saying Clemson is "down". I think Dabo is a phony and a low life but Clemson is still a well oiled machine and I just dont see any rust anytime soon. That being said, I dont think Miami takes a beating at Clemson or A & M. If its close in the 4th Miami has a shot simply because who's behind center.

10-2 regular season is attainable and if we can schock the world and beat either Clemson or A&M we might be in the playoffs next season.

Advertisement
Back