OL - Seantrel
TE - Jason Witten
DE - Clowney
DT - Wilfork
LB - Keith Rivers
CB - PP/PJ
S - Sean Taylor

Advertisement
NICE! I like this game! Lets see who REALLY has been following recruiting for a minute and who just started following back in 08'. LOL

QB - Terrelle Pryor (This kid was so good he got two coaches fired. RichRod for not getting him and Tressel because he got him. Rich put all his Michigan eggs in this basket. Smh)

RB - Adrian Peterson (He was the man. We had 4 RBs committed and Coker still begged AP to come on a visit. But obviously the depth chart was a little crazy.)

WR - Andre Johnson - Was the #1 WR in the country going into his SR year. Had to play QB so his "stock dropped" but he was a man child.

TE - Hmmm..tough one. I will defer. Not too many cant miss prototype TEs out there. Not really a glamour position in HS.

OL - Orlando Pace - Maybe I went back to far but he was as cant miss as they come. Started as a True OSU and DOMINATED all 3 years.

DE - Julious Peppers - Manchild in HS and College and Pros.

LB - Lavar Arrington - We were actually close to getting him. But after Marlin Barnes was killed that changed everything. Parents were terrified to send there kids here. He even admitted as such while at PSU.

DB - Patrick Peterson - Was the man in HS and if he had went to St. Thomas like he was supposed to would have been a Broward legend.

S - Derrick Gibson - Almost had a heart attack when he committed to FSU. This board would have shut down big time if it had been around on that day.

K - Sebastian Gonkowski - They said buddy kicked a 70 yarder in HS. LOL. Wont ever be a kicker as good as him in HS or college. EVER.

Dude you know your ****... please post more. I enjoyed reading this post

QB -Charlie Ward
RB -Clinton Portis
TE -Bubba Franks
WR -Reggie Wayne
OL -K. C. Jones
DE -Rusty Medearis
DT -Vince Wilfork
LB -Rohan Marley
CB -Tracy Howard
S -CJ Richardson

NICE! I like this game! Lets see who REALLY has been following recruiting for a minute and who just started following back in 08'. LOL

QB - Terrelle Pryor (This kid was so good he got two coaches fired. RichRod for not getting him and Tressel because he got him. Rich put all his Michigan eggs in this basket. Smh)

RB - Adrian Peterson (He was the man. We had 4 RBs committed and Coker still begged AP to come on a visit. But obviously the depth chart was a little crazy.)

WR - Andre Johnson - Was the #1 WR in the country going into his SR year. Had to play QB so his "stock dropped" but he was a man child.

TE - Hmmm..tough one. I will defer. Not too many cant miss prototype TEs out there. Not really a glamour position in HS.

OL - Orlando Pace - Maybe I went back to far but he was as cant miss as they come. Started as a True OSU and DOMINATED all 3 years.

DE - Julious Peppers - Manchild in HS and College and Pros.

LB - Lavar Arrington - We were actually close to getting him. But after Marlin Barnes was killed that changed everything. Parents were terrified to send there kids here. He even admitted as such while at PSU.

DB - Patrick Peterson - Was the man in HS and if he had went to St. Thomas like he was supposed to would have been a Broward legend.

S - Derrick Gibson - Almost had a heart attack when he committed to FSU. This board would have shut down big time if it had been around on that day.

K - Sebastian Gonkowski - They said buddy kicked a 70 yarder in HS. LOL. Wont ever be a kicker as good as him in HS or college. EVER.

Dude you know your ****... please post more. I enjoyed reading this post

Andre Johnson had to play QB? Roscoe Parrish was forced to be his QB.

Terrelle Pryor was far from a prototype. People weren't even sure if he'd be able to overcome his funky release.

Advertisement
Surprised no one has mentioned WW.
The OP kinda ruled him out as he was a head case and admission risk. The topic was 'prototypes' where that means not only quality athlete and skill-set, but also a kid who is seen as an easy take off-the field also.

How about a few new ones:

QB Matthew Stafford
RB Reggie Bush, Trent Richardson and Kevin Jones
WR Patrick Turner,
TE Martellus Bennett
OL Cyrus Kuandjio
DL DaQuan Bowers
LB Ahmad Brooks and Vontaze Burfict
DB Eric Berry

Lol. U don't have to take my word for it, LuCanes. Go look it up. It was **** near 15 years ago but iirc the QB on the team went down mid season and he had to step in. I know roscoe was throwin to him at one point. Maybe they saw roscoe was a better option at QB and switched him out. But I know AJ played some QB.

And if u didn't think terelle Pryor wasn't a prototype I don't know what to tell u. We talkin bout HS not college. He dominated HS ball and tressel and richrod wanted him at read option QB. Especially after tebow mania.

Advertisement
Here's an exercise for you.

What kid at each position would you say coming out of high school was the most perfect, can't miss, zero-risk prospect? I'm not necessarily asking about the guy with the highest ceiling, this isn't about Callahan Bright and Randy Moss. I'm talking about the guy who had the physical tools AND had the grades, had the character, had the work ethic, etc.... also, for the purpose of this exercise, no retrospective takes, either (i.e. Andrew Luck, RG3...) - guys who now seem perfect but at the time weren't so highly regarded. I'd like to limit it to guys everyone had ranked highly. Let's also limit this to the start of the internet age, so don't go back any longer than 1997 or so.

An example would be DJ Williams at linebacker - perfect athletic specimen, zero off-the-field concerns.

QB -
RB -
TE -
WR -
OL -
DE -
DT -
LB -
CB -
S -

Swagger...

Let me add...