- Joined
- Nov 3, 2011
- Messages
- 15,461
first iteration was actually 20, then went DOWN to 19, then back up this week.Wasn’t it 18 per conference in the very first iteration? Or was it always capped at 19?
first iteration was actually 20, then went DOWN to 19, then back up this week.Wasn’t it 18 per conference in the very first iteration? Or was it always capped at 19?
I guess I should like Nike nowMiami is prepared to pay some if not all of the exit fee.
Nike cash is front-loaded.
This is a critically important stat to pay attention to. I've been concerned about Miami's schedule this season. It's not conducive to a lot of viewers. That's why I was rooting for Clemson at Cal. We needed this to be a night game.
Nearly everyone ahead of us on this list has played an SEC team.
We gotta go find a good sparring partner. Wouldn’t mind a home and home w/ Ole Miss tbh.
This is a critically important stat to pay attention to. I've been concerned about Miami's schedule this season. It's not conducive to a lot of viewers. That's why I was rooting for Clemson at Cal. We needed this to be a night game.
Nearly everyone ahead of us on this list has played an SEC team.
Yeah i feel it from all sides tbh. Especially with football, where the game without resistance is close to senseless violence lol. FCS games are a plague, and I’d rather see us lineup 2 p4 foes + a g6 one anyways.I agree… I'm so sick of this schedule.
The problem is in all of CFB. They ruined it so many ways. Cignetti said it basically why schedule anyone? (But he has the conference to protect him)
I'd rather us barely squeak into the CFB playoff, etc and play big non-conf games. ANYTIME/ANYWHERE was what UM was built on, and what CFB is supposed to be about. Not this weak, boring **** and then everyone tune in for a playoff. I'm talking about from more a fan/competitve nature aspect than viewership like you are but it leads to the same stance.
You are wrong. As usual.