2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

Advertisement
You beat me to it. I was just about to post the same thing. Crazy amount of talent on campus this weekend.
Win 10+ in 2024 and I have no doubt we lock in another top 7 class that is probably a bit smaller, but has a higher average per recruit.
I said it in our 2024 schedule thread. Next year is do or die for Mario. 9 wins would seem as though it would be good but in all honesty, it should be 10 wins at minimum. Do that and the lid will truly pop when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Perlotte indicated summer OV to Miami to Canesport

Hope the staff is very selective with OV's this year. Its well known Perlotte is best friends with KJ Bolden which is why he committed to UGA and when Bolden choose FSU all his crystal balls went to FSU. Kid will use us for a free visit.

Go for Tarvos, Melendez, Zayden Walker and Mantrez Walker.

Hope the staff is very selective with OV's this year. Its well known Perlotte is best friends with KJ Bolden which is why he committed to UGA and when Bolden choose FSU all his crystal balls went to FSU. Kid will use us for a free visit.

Go for Tarvos, Melendez, Zayden Walker and Mantrez Walker.
Cristobal not gonna stop trying. Good thing we have been recruting the LB position very well. Probably the best position we have recruited in the 2 cycles plus salvage.

Advertisement
Have the special few been mentioned by name yet, or is the a top secret visit?

Just curious, because we have so many in schedule for Saturday, news is bound to get out.
Is there going to be live coverage on who participated and how they did?

Especially intrigued with how the staff manages SO many top level kids at once. I mean it’s awesome to have a top level event to show off your program and coaches but it’s ALOT of egos.

Advertisement
Back