2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

OP updated:

For the second consecutive year, Mario has timed up what used to be known as Junior Day with the Battle Miami 7v7 tournament so we'll see massive numbers of elite prospects on campus. This type of event is only really possible with schools located around larger urban areas that host 7v7 tournament.

@Stevo365 broke down why this true in this week's 3 Live Canes Show w/ @Canes Legacy

Advertisement
I think something like this could also be possible in Houston, New Orleans, LA or Atlanta, but its a perfect storm of events and people that make this possible. Have to have a program that can attract elite players, located no more than 20-30 minutes away from the tournament and an elite recruiter to reel them in.

Last edited:
Howard is coming
I hope he attends but not “coming” (BIG PAUSE)
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Big Pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Gaby said the other day like 50 of the top 247 will be there. Not sure if that's just for 2025 or in general, but pretty nuts. Granted most of them will just slide through for the tourneys, it's still nice to get some face time for a visit down the road.
You can’t win if you don’t play. This is a unique thing that really only a few schools can do. Mario is built for this part of the game. Would love to know how many guys that came last cycle ended up signing with us or having us top 3 by the end

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back