Props to Garin Justice

DB4

Freshman
He's reeled in a few commits already, and I see a few other threads that indicate that he's in the game with some other solid OL prospects. I know it's early, but it's refreshing to have an OL coach that seems like he knows what he's doing on the field and in recruiting. I hope he keeps it up!

Advertisement
He's reeled in a few commits already, and I see a few other threads that indicate that he's in the game with some other solid OL prospects. I know it's early, but it's refreshing to have an OL coach that seems like he knows what he's doing on the field and in recruiting. I hope he keeps it up!
Let’s wait until the current OL group signs along with 1-2 other solid prospects and our OL play improves before we crown him.

Advertisement
Giving simple props to an OL coach for actually acknowledging our weak point and recruiting like it =/= “crowning him” but you do you lol.
Well you know how it goes on here. When a new coach comes in and gets a few solid recruits, people on here tend to ride his nuts early and then when his position group sucks they want his head.

Justice is smart coach with very good experience as both an OC & HC, he's well rounded & can coach well, which usually translates to being a good recruiter because you can always sell to recruits your ability to coach them up & help them maximize their potential.

Plus he's a West Va Trickett disciple, won't find better OL coaches than guys that come from the Trickett coaching tree.

To be clear, you're stating that Justice recruited and gained commitments from Seymore, Rodriguez and McLaughlin alone. That no one else at Miami, the football coaches and/or any other personnel had absolutely nothing to do in landing these three dudes' pledges? ****, that's impressive given that he's been here about 100 days. Talk about building long term relationships in a short amount of time. This guy should be the HC!

Advertisement
Well you know how it goes on here. When a new coach comes in and gets a few solid recruits, people on here tend to ride his nuts early and then when his position group sucks they want his head.
@DB4 this is why I said what I said earlier.

To be clear, you're stating that Justice recruited and gained commitments from Seymore, Rodriguez and McLaughlin alone. That no one else at Miami, the football coaches and/or any other personnel had absolutely nothing to do in landing these three dudes' pledges? ****, that's impressive given that he's been here about 100 days. Talk about building long term relationships in a short amount of time. This guy should be the HC!

No, that’s YOU trying to put words in my mouth to start stuff for some unknown reason. Obviously I know he didn’t recruit any of them by himself, no coach does. You’re saying that trying to be difficult I guess. However, he did offer Rodriguez and got McLaughlin to commit while he’s been the OL coach. And Seymore’s commitment has stuck (so far). So he has clearly built some relationships.

Advertisement
Justice is smart coach with very good experience as both an OC & HC, he's well rounded & can coach well, which usually translates to being a good recruiter because you can always sell to recruits your ability to coach them up & help them maximize their potential.

Plus he's a West Va Trickett disciple, won't find better OL coaches than guys that come from the Trickett coaching tree.
Also he passes James Franklin recruiting test relatively enough..

Advertisement

QP is Al Golden

Eager to see what he can do with this unit if we have a season. Everywhere he's been the rushing offense improved dramatically. I'm not expecting miracles but if he can get our current group performing at just an average/acceptable level that'll prove a lot in the early portion of his tenure here.

He’s certainly off to a good start

Advertisement
Back