Props to Garin Justice

Advertisement
Advertisement
“But, players around here don’t want to play for Miami. We need to go far away to land recruits. It doesn’t matter who’s doing the recruiting, we have to win first. Blah blah blah.”

Definitely putting in the work and pulling guys that should be at the U. I’m encouraged by some of are recent additions and there ability to recruit with the big boys. O-line has definitely seen an uptick.

Advertisement
Justice is smart coach with very good experience as both an OC & HC, he's well rounded & can coach well, which usually translates to being a good recruiter because you can always sell to recruits your ability to coach them up & help them maximize their potential.

Plus he's a West Va Trickett disciple, won't find better OL coaches than guys that come from the Trickett coaching tree.
Dude learned from Rick Trickett??? Oh yeah, he'll do numbers here. I know he's a WV alum but I wasn't aware of the timeline matching up where they were there together...

Last edited:
One of the first coaches i sent a prospect too and he legit followed up and offered the kid...and thanked me lol

Very good looking out, man.

Also a great sign that Coach Justice is the type of man who is intelligent, humble, and confident enough to take every advantage and opportunity to heart. A lot of our previous corches would wipe their a$$ with tips from local guys because of ego. Even some of the more clever corches that might look into the player wouldn't be smart or gracious enough to come back around with the 'thank you' because they lack self-confidence.

A couple of the things he has said and shown, the way the recruits talk about him (Leigh used the word trust in describing that relationship), and the volume and timing of certain offers (like the Simmons offer) all give me legitimate hope that Coach Justice may be the real deal. Obviously we need to see the results on the field, and we need the signatures come December/February, but it looks like we may have a real OL coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back