Proposal to shorten games, slow down offenses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban still mad huh?

If they make CF like the NFL it's gonna concentrate power even more to the top tier teams. Pace is the only way some teams can be semi competitive.

The NFL has actual parity, NCAA has none. I bet most ppl can name 3 out of the 4 finalist for the CFB playoffs right now if given 5 choices. That's horrible for the NCAA imo.

F' that, I paid the price of the ticket and want to enjoy the experience. Raise the price to run a commercial so that you don't have to run as many of them during a game.

Problem Solved.

Signed,

Peruche

1676913598633.png

It's really simple.

Injured players must miss remainder of the series (stops faking injuries to an extent)

Run all kickoffs/punts split screen with commercials since you want your money and we have so many touchbacks/fair catches.

All reviews are determined by the guy who is already upstairs. Enough with the show the ref on the field puts on for a review.

Thanks for coming to my Tedtalk.

Advertisement
They'll shorten the game but still have the same amount of stops to run commercials and still have 12 timeouts thru the game.

Itll be worse. They won't be able to go longer than 4 minutes without a TV timeout.

Only necessary change out of those is the consecutive timeout one. No sportsmanship and it adds an extra 10 to 15 minutes to the game.

Games should be limited to 1 commercial break per quarter and teams should be limited to 1 Timeout per half.

Advertisement
Saban still mad huh?

If they make CF like the NFL it's gonna concentrate power even more to the top tier teams. Pace is the only way some teams can be semi competitive.

The NFL has actual parity, NCAA has none. I bet most ppl can name 3 out of the 4 finalist for the CFB playoffs right now if given 5 choices. That's horrible for the NCAA imo.

Exactly spot on!

Advertisement
As networks pay even more for rights, they need their ad time. Uptempo clashes w/ that as we know. So they're going to try their best to reign it in.

Like someone posted above, fast pace is the only way some programs can even the field a little. The bigger boys can go kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

If you truly want to shorten the game, penalize the injury crud even more than the helmet coming off does.

Advertisement
Back