Prop Joe's Early Guys.

gogeta4

All-ACC
These are guys that i'm calling out early before the spring eval as guys if i was an assigned recruiter would be on. These are guys ive watched and liked locally. You guys can call me bias, but this is the early post letting you know of the kids im bias for. lol Speak Up....add yours if need be

Dominick Watt- WR
6_4679409.jpg

Dominick Watt, McArthur, Wide Receiver
[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5030731/5832682ec124de2ef4a26aff[/video]

Andrew Chatfield- DE/OLB
andrew-chatfield.jpg

[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5279539/57de0660842eb2528ccb3467[/video]
Andrew Chatfield, American Heritage, Weak-Side Defensive End

Tyson Campbell- CB/S
tyson_campbell.PNG

Tyson Campbell, American Heritage, Cornerback
[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4553946/5873c1293deaab0d7c554db0[/video]

Attachments

• tyson_campbell.PNG
    tyson_campbell.PNG
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,138
Last edited:
Advertisement
Watt we aren't as of yet. Said it himself. And Chafield I think is a mystery as well whether or not we offered

Advertisement
You keep pushing Watt for some reason. He's not the most polished receiver or extremely athletic, I doubt he gets an offer unless it's to play safety because a lot of people(including the scout and 247 guys) believethat he has a higher ceiling at Safety including myself. That's why everybody is going to start labeling him an athlete instead of WR

Last edited:
Advertisement
No disrespect but these are all pretty highly rated players.

No disrespect but i wasnt naming "sleepers" or low rated guys we should be after.

These are guys i likely were the first to bring up on the board over 2 years ago.

Guys that i FLAT OUT like.

Last edited:
Add Yasir Abdullah. He and Rosendo Louis...my god

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

You keep pushing Watt for some reason. He's not the most polished receiver or extremely athletic, I doubt he gets an offer unless it's to play safety because a lot of people(including the scout and 247 guys) believethat he has a higher ceiling at Safety including myself. That's why everybody is going to start labeling him an athlete instead of WR

He's labeled an ATHLETE..because he has played both ways since his sophomore season.
I liked him at safety as well as he has good ball skills and is a willing tackler...he's always around the ball on defense. Plays rover and cb when they need him to.

He has stated he wants to play wr. And he has a good amount of offers at wr. So hey im listing him as that.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if he gets an offer. Your all on Austin and dude plays optomist level competition down here...so i dunno brah.

He's labeled an ATHLETE..because he has played both ways since his sophomore season.
I liked him at safety as well as he has good ball skills and is a willing tackler...he's always around the ball on defense. Plays rover and cb when they need him to.

He has stated he wants to play wr. And he has a good amount of offers at wr. So hey im listing him as that.
Guess we'll have to wait and see if he gets an offer. Your all on Austin and dude plays optomist level competition down here...so i dunno brah.

I meant the sites are going to start labeling him an Athlete

You know I've seen them both live and Watt isn't even close to Austin as an athlete right?? That's not BS, it's not even close. I saw McArthur play Cooper City and North broward play my alma mater which btw the skill positions at both schools are **** and I can say Watt isn't the same athlete Austin is and Austin has more polish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Definitely need to add Mark Pope, Elijah Moore, Al Blades and Josh Jobe to that list.

Havent seen them live.

Pope looks electric but dude only weighs 160 pds currently on a 6'0 frame. You better have Trav Benjamin , Mike Harley speed for that and i dont see times for him. Film Looks the goods though.
Moore should break out this year for sta.
Jobe seems like a physical freak.

I meant the sites are going to start labeling him an Athlete

You know I've seen them both live and Watt isn't even close to Austin as an athlete right?? That's not BS, it's not even close. I saw McArthur play Douglas and North broward play my alma mater which btw the skill positions at both schools are **** and I can say Watt isn't the same athlete Austin is and Austin has more polish.

Agree to disagree...its easy to look polished going against sh*teaters. Ive seen Watt do up div 1 corners as a sophomore.Austin runs like a 11.6 100 meter...and i think scratched his times from the Nike Opening Watt attended. Their close as athletes...based off film Austin has a little more wiggle though i would agree on that part. Both should be the tops in Broward this year imo. Watt is just now getting better coaching this last year. They both should be at Paradise....maybe i will go this year..if u there put me up on Austin.

Advertisement
Yasir Abdullah

Randy "Bambino" Charlton

James Head, Jr.

D.J. Ivey (I know he's committed but I don't think people realize how good he is.)

Advertisement
Back