Prop Joe's Early Guys.

Keidron Smith, Trenell Troutman, Traquan Butler, Gilbert Frierson, Randy Russell, Rashawn Yates, John Campbell & Corey Gammage are some of my favorite FLA prospects for this 2018 class.

Obviously, not going to get them all, but I really like a lot of these players

Advertisement
I'll add that Jobe is as good as advertised. And to those complaining about his age...he would have been a top 5 player in south Florida THIS year IMO.

Advertisement
APB Shaun Shivers...put him in motion, put him in the slot, special teams...his speed can help.

DT Nesta Silvera...best DT recruit in S FL right now...might not be the ideal fit, but he can contribute IMO.

OT Kahric Belle...looks like the best T recruit in S FL right now...don't want him to be the Kadeem Telfort of this cycle.

Yasir Abdullah

Randy "Bambino" Charlton

James Head, Jr.

D.J. Ivey (I know he's committed but I don't think people realize how good he is.)

247 Composite has him ranked as the 48th best CB and 517 nationally. Larry Bluestein has him 31st in his class in Dade and Broward. Are you saying he is better than that? What are they missing?

Advertisement
Yasir Abdullah

Randy "Bambino" Charlton

James Head, Jr.

D.J. Ivey (I know he's committed but I don't think people realize how good he is.)

247 Composite has him ranked as the 48th best CB and 517 nationally. Larry Bluestein has him 31st in his class in Dade and Broward. Are you saying he is better than that? What are they missing?

I think he's top 20 National CB. He has no film. Missed entire junior season.

I like Akeem Hayes/WR at South Broward. I don't understand why he doesn't have more interest.

works with one of my former hs teammates (oc at chaminade). hes about to blow up...he is the goods. Was about to post him as well.

Advertisement
My younging Dominic Watt juist got offered by Uf and Oregon... Oh they starting to circle the wagons on the kid...and thats before early spring evals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back