Prop Joe Special 2020

Thanks for the post. Kids got the goods. With that size on the outside, Nicky gonna get in on him. Rickets needs to wake up and get on these dudes sooner than later.

Advertisement
Yea Jerrold came over from SB too. SB had some studs on their team...i think one of their coaches came over to MCA and he brought alot of those guys. MCA has a coach from BTW coaching tree...and he knows how to get guys in and understands it somewhat. Then they got my homie from the optomist level on the staff and he helped with keeping some of the kids from going elsewhere from Carver Ranches/Washington Park Buccaneers. That team this year won nationals for 14u or whatever so the area is loaded...but we can never keep all the studs.

Pembroke Pines Optomist down the street, Washington Park Bucs, Miramar Wolverines, Pasadena are all optomist programs that should be feeders for Mca.../but the talent gets raided by STA, Miramar, Hallandale, Chaminade. You keep some of them kids and you would have 4-5 div 1 caliber kids signing a year from Mca. MCA lost 3 of their top 4 players in the offseason..lost Avery Huff, etc and still won their district and made it to playoffs. MCA lost 4 players to sta alone

I know a lil about the South Broward situation. They just fired Franklin, and they're interviewing new coaches right now. Well, deciding on who to hire right now. They talked to Guandolo but he decided against it.

Under the last two staffs they've lost kids to McArthur and Chaminade, and before Damion was at Chaminade I think he might've gotten some SB area kids at Hallandale too. The Pough kid played for the Dania Bears in optomist at one point if I'm not mistaken.

SBroward loses kids to a few schools and have been for a long time. St. Thomas ganked them for Tavares Gooden years back. ****, when I was at Chaminade in the early 2000s, Guandolo used to poach em too.

No matter who gets the South Broward job, if they don't stop Damion at Chaminade (and other schools, but especially him) from poaching their kids, they'll never win over there. But their admin doesn't take fball seriously so I doubt that trend will change anytime soon.

I know a lil about the South Broward situation. They just fired Franklin, and they're interviewing new coaches right now. Well, deciding on who to hire right now. They talked to Guandolo but he decided against it.

Under the last two staffs they've lost kids to McArthur and Chaminade, and before Damion was at Chaminade I think he might've gotten some SB area kids at Hallandale too. The Pough kid played for the Dania Bears in optomist at one point if I'm not mistaken.

SBroward loses kids to a few schools and have been for a long time. St. Thomas ganked them for Tavares Gooden years back. ****, when I was at Chaminade in the early 2000s, Guandolo used to poach em too.

No matter who gets the South Broward job, if they don't stop Damion at Chaminade (and other schools, but especially him) from poaching their kids, they'll never win over there. But their admin doesn't take fball seriously so I doubt that trend will change anytime soon.

Wow they lose out on so much talent. I really liked TJ Smith and Crawford over there. They were some really talented players.

Advertisement
Thanks for the post. Kids got the goods. With that size on the outside, Nicky gonna get in on him. Rickets needs to wake up and get on these dudes sooner than later.

If he continues to develop...i can see it. Alot considering he is from the same neighborhood and knows Travis Daniels a kid Nick Saban recruited down here to Lsu when he was a coach. If Trav puts in the word with Saban he's gonna come shaking the leaves

Yea he played for the Bears and Washington Park Bucs.
S.Broward is in the same boat at what Mcarthur is/was. Where basically are the JV for other schools who poach all the young talent off their roster for years. Marquies Hollywood Brown was a Broward kid, UK has another wr that was a Broward kid but played for Chaminade as well.
Franklin was my HC in high school. Yea i dont know how they would get back on track somewhat ..but like you said i dont think they are serious about football at Broward. MCa looks like they are atleast trying now after some drought years of terrible hires.

Rumph was supposed to be that guy

The day they hired him i knew he wasnt that guy and stated it on here. He isnt/wasnt plugged in like that. I just thought they hired him because him being an alumni and them knowing AH was completely loaded and expected to sign a bunch of those kids. No way a guy like Rumph is deeply rooted in Broward as he only coached a few years and his teams were choc full of transfers from other broward schools.

Chad Wilson was more ocnnected due to his 7 on 7 work and personal training.
I want Rumph to do some work in Palm Beach where he is actually from..I see him tryna work Dent and Elam thats a start. He needs to be everywhere from the Muck to Riviera...to Delray Atlantic where he went.

Advertisement
Yea he played for the Bears and Washington Park Bucs.
S.Broward is in the same boat at what Mcarthur is/was. Where basically are the JV for other schools who poach all the young talent off their roster for years. Marquies Hollywood Brown was a Broward kid, UK has another wr that was a Broward kid but played for Chaminade as well.
Franklin was my HC in high school. Yea i dont know how they would get back on track somewhat ..but like you said i dont think they are serious about football at Broward. MCa looks like they are atleast trying now after some drought years of terrible hires.

Lotta those kids are from the Liberia neighborhood (Hollywood Brown and the kid that plays are some kin if I'm not mistaken, both are from that neighborhood, Ryan Shazier's family is from that neighborhood) or from Dania on the other side of Sterling.
There's a lot of talent in that area (for football and other sports) but everybody always gets split up by HS time.
Same with the Hallandale and Carver Ranches kids.

They either end up playing against each other at different public schools, or playing together at different private schools (Chaminade, University School, St. Thomas, even faraway schools like Heritage and Pace).

I still believe if everybody had to go to their neighborhood schools, the top schools in Broward would be way different.
Schools like South Broward, Hallandale, McArthur, Dillard, Ely, Stranahan,Fort Lauderdale High, Northeast, Plantation, etc. would be a lot better than they are now.

If he continues to develop...i can see it. Alot considering he is from the same neighborhood and knows Travis Daniels a kid Nick Saban recruited down here to Lsu when he was a coach. If Trav puts in the word with Saban he's gonna come shaking the leaves
Saban been poaching at South Broward since he was at Michigan State. Broderick Nelson and Jamil Cofer were Broward's two stars in the late 90s and Saban got them to go up to cold *** East Lansing.

Saban been poaching at South Broward since he was at Michigan State. Broderick Nelson and Jamil Cofer were Broward's two stars in the late 90s and Saban got them to go up to cold *** East Lansing.

Yea remember Broderick Nelson. **** he also took some Hallandale to Msu as well. Folks think Saban..JUST got into Broward. He been down here **** near 20+

Unfortunately U right

Advertisement
A prop joe special for 2020. Jerrald Pough CB Prospect 6'0 170. Will likely get taller as well. Kid should be recruited by us...i'll try to get him down for some camps in the offseason at UM. But he should have an offer already imo.

I really wish you were an analyst in the Hecht.

McArthur would be the home school for what’s going to be the top freshman in Florida next year, but he goes to U School

Advertisement
A prop joe special for 2020. Jerrald Pough CB Prospect 6'0 170. Will likely get taller as well. Kid should be recruited by us...i'll try to get him down for some camps in the offseason at UM. But he should have an offer already imo.

No Avon Barksdale special? Marlow ****ed up the co-op.

Advertisement
Back