Prop Joe Special 2020

Advertisement
A prop joe special for 2020. Jerrald Pough CB Prospect 6'0 170. Will likely get taller as well. Kid should be recruited by us...i'll try to get him down for some camps in the offseason at UM. But he should have an offer already imo.

Is he related to Janarvis Pough?

Advertisement
A prop joe special for 2020. Jerrald Pough CB Prospect 6'0 170. Will likely get taller as well. Kid should be recruited by us...i'll try to get him down for some camps in the offseason at UM. But he should have an offer already imo.

Talented kid Coach. He’s going to definitely be ballin for someone when he graduates... What’s up with McArthur QB and linemen?

Talented kid Coach. He’s going to definitely be ballin for someone when he graduates... What’s up with McArthur QB and linemen?

Yea he got a Maryland offer the other day. Has Rutgers, and a few other div 1 offers.
The qb is wierd dont know where he is going..he should have committed early...but may get more offers now after the 2nd period. He put up big numbers at Mca this year.

Mca has a solid qb for next year as well..about 6'2-6'3 175 right now..played wr and qb this year for them.

This is the type of kid you stay on when the Henry Gray's of the world are going to be the darling of the show...and he will be a solid recruit for you.

He's a straight goon like Huff too...remember i brought Huff up on this board around ther same time in recruiting

Advertisement
Yea he got a Maryland offer the other day. Has Rutgers, and a few other div 1 offers.
The qb is wierd dont know where he is going..he should have committed early...but may get more offers now after the 2nd period. He put up big numbers at Mca this year.

Mca has a solid qb for next year as well..about 6'2-6'3 175 right now..played wr and qb this year for them.

This is the type of kid you stay on when the Henry Gray's of the world are going to be the darling of the show...and he will be a solid recruit for you.

He's a straight goon like Huff too...remember i brought Huff up on this board around ther same time in recruiting

I see. Yea we have to stay on him. Man there is so much talent down here it’s crazy. That’s why I laugh at some of these posts talking about leaving the area for recruiting. Naw if we do a better job, we can get some studs. Truth be told if we recruit well, we could always get some of these kids that may not be as heralded but are talented to greyshirt and join us later... However this is kid we need to be on and offer too.

MCA is building up a a strong program. What was the deal with all the transfers from SB last year? My folks live in Hollywood so I’m familiar with that area but I no longer live in Florida.

I see. Yea we have to stay on him. Man there is so much talent down here it’s crazy. That’s why I laugh at some of these posts talking about leaving the area for recruiting. Naw if we do a better job, we can get some studs. Truth be told if we recruit well, we could always get some of these kids that may not be as heralded but are talented to greyshirt and join us later... However this is kid we need to be on and offer too.

MCA is building up a a strong program. What was the deal with all the transfers from SB last year? My folks live in Hollywood so I’m familiar with that area but I no longer live in Florida.

Yea Jerrold came over from SB too. SB had some studs on their team...i think one of their coaches came over to MCA and he brought alot of those guys. MCA has a coach from BTW coaching tree...and he knows how to get guys in and understands it somewhat. Then they got my homie from the optomist level on the staff and he helped with keeping some of the kids from going elsewhere from Carver Ranches/Washington Park Buccaneers. That team this year won nationals for 14u or whatever so the area is loaded...but we can never keep all the studs.

Pembroke Pines Optomist down the street, Washington Park Bucs, Miramar Wolverines, Pasadena are all optomist programs that should be feeders for Mca.../but the talent gets raided by STA, Miramar, Hallandale, Chaminade. You keep some of them kids and you would have 4-5 div 1 caliber kids signing a year from Mca. MCA lost 3 of their top 4 players in the offseason..lost Avery Huff, etc and still won their district and made it to playoffs. MCA lost 4 players to sta alone

You n I, gogeta, we are on the same page a lot.

This is another one of those cases.

I wouldn't even worry about the Henry Gray's of the world if I had 3 of these high end 3* and 4* type SoFla players already locked in. If Gray wants in or a player like Gray wants in, then I make room for him later, but I don't dismiss the good ones that are already here and go to the effort of not even recruiting them for large portions of the year. This kid is going to have legit P5 offers...the fact that Miami probably doesnt know his name yet and you - as his coach - need to drag him to a camp in front of the coaches is some nonsense.

Mark Richt should know half of Dade County on a first name basis by their Jr. year.

Advertisement
Is MacArthur still a 2nd chance school?

I remember the mere mention of "The Mac" would straighten you out with the quickness if you were headed down the wrong path.

Serious question. For those hyping the importance of guys in positions like Baez, if our staff doesn't know about the local young pups that guys on this board bring up, then how important can guys like Baez be?

Yea Jerrold came over from SB too. SB had some studs on their team...i think one of their coaches came over to MCA and he brought alot of those guys. MCA has a coach from BTW coaching tree...and he knows how to get guys in and understands it somewhat. Then they got my homie from the optomist level on the staff and he helped with keeping some of the kids from going elsewhere from Carver Ranches/Washington Park Buccaneers. That team this year won nationals for 14u or whatever so the area is loaded...but we can never keep all the studs.

Pembroke Pines Optomist down the street, Washington Park Bucs, Miramar Wolverines, Pasadena are all optomist programs that should be feeders for Mca.../but the talent gets raided by STA, Miramar, Hallandale, Chaminade. You keep some of them kids and you would have 4-5 div 1 caliber kids signing a year from Mca. MCA lost 3 of their top 4 players in the offseason..lost Avery Huff, etc and still won their district and made it to playoffs. MCA lost 4 players to sta alone

Oh okay I see Coach. I hope MCA keeps it up. They did great this year. Truth be told, if these kids stay within their districts it’ll be good for Broward. Everyone can’t just stack up at STA, AH, Chaminade and Deerfield. It hurts the kids too. They need to play top talent week in and week out.

Advertisement
Is MacArthur still a 2nd chance school?

I remember the mere mention of "The Mac" would straighten you out with the quickness if you were headed down the wrong path.

Thats The Mac in Dade and i still think its a round. It use to be them and Baypoint

Serious question. For those hyping the importance of guys in positions like Baez, if our staff doesn't know about the local young pups that guys on this board bring up, then how important can guys like Baez be?

The guys like Baez are plugged in...but its alot to the area they are from AND THE 7 ON 7 TEAMS. Thats where Cooney and Baez are plugged in. I dont think we have a Broward guy like that though...cooney and Baez are dade guys...im guessing it could of been rumph but he isnt as plugged in as thought in Broward like that as he didnt coach that long into the county. But he still had the link with Chad Wilson and company

The guys like Baez are plugged in...but its alot to the area they are from AND THE 7 ON 7 TEAMS. Thats where Cooney and Baez are plugged in. I dont think we have a Broward guy like that though...cooney and Baez are dade guys...im guessing it could of been rumph but he isnt as plugged in as thought in Broward like that as he didnt coach that long into the county. But he still had the link with Chad Wilson and company

Thanks for the info. Now of course my next question is, why don't we have a guy like that in Broward? We really should leave no stone unturned locally. We have to outwork people.

Advertisement
Back