Proof of Randomness in College Baseball

They have 8 actually and then have another six from southwest FL. That was a simple google search Brian, we already had this discussion and I whipped you around like there was no tomorrow

I didn't do a Google search. I actually looked at their roster with my own eyes.

View attachment 46467

So they actually have 5 (I missed the Sante Fe kid).

So you were wrong (as usual).

The question is: What did you Google that gave you 8 players? Do you even know how to use Google? Do you even know what it is?
Their recruiting class, again google is your friend lol

Advertisement
We had 11 kids not from South Florida or SouthWest Florida on our roster last year. Again Google is your friend

I said 80-90% of our roster are good academic kids or from wealthy families.

Learn how to read, dummy.

You're clueless.

So you guessed that they're from wealthy families. I know 4 that aren't for sure, do you want me to find out how many really are to destroy this argument?

Their recruiting class, again google is your friend lol

You never uttered the words recruiting class.

You're a liar.

On a roster of 29 players, only 4 of them are from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.

They have 8 actually and then have another six from southwest FL. That was a simple google search Brian, we already had this discussion and I whipped you around like there was no tomorrow

Do you lie all the time or just when you're hopeless clueless?

So you guessed that they're from wealthy families.

I know that they're good academic kids or from wealthy families.

Reading is fundamental.

You're surpassing even the biggest liars and dummies in this thread.

Bravo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What makes these debate ultimately useless is how utterly stupid, uninformed and delusional people like zbrod95 are.

He has lied numerous times in this thread and now he's so deluded and clueless that he can't even read English sentences properly.

This guy actually sent a text to somebody because he so fundamentally misunderstands what he just read.

Amazing.

Yea since I already sent a text out to Evan Mckendry and Anthony Masiello to find out lol

I never said that McKendry or Masiello's families were wealthy.

Are you really this stupid?

I thought you knew that their from wealthy families?

FYI Tony Masiello's Dad is a millionaire and they've been family friends for years

Quit guessing

Advertisement
Quit guessing

If I was guessing then you'd be able to point to one inaccuracy in this thread.

Instead I've outed your many lies and embarrassed you for your dishonesty.

Then I made you change the subject to something that nobody said because you are either (1) really dumb or (2) really motivated to change the subject.

Advertisement
What makes these debate ultimately useless is how utterly stupid, uninformed and delusional people like zbrod95 are.

He has lied numerous times in this thread and now he's so deluded and clueless that he can't even read English sentences properly.

This guy actually sent a text to somebody because he so fundamentally misunderstands what he just read.

Amazing.

Na, I was just trapping you as you just figured out

So you lied.

Then you misread what I said.

Then you misunderstood.

Then you changed the subject.

Then you lied again.

Then you texted a completely random person to check on something that you misread.

People as dumb as you are forced into these things because your own incompetence.

Advertisement
I'm shocked that you missed the point. Shocked.

Our staff doesn't work hard to FIND those kids. The names are brought to us. Gino waits to hear from Elite Squad and Florida Burn before he contacts a kid. Indisputable.

So you lied.

Then you misread what I said.

Then you misunderstood.

Then you changed the subject.

Then you lied again.

Then you texted a completely random person to check on something that you misread.

People as dumb as you are forced into these things because your own incompetence.

Dude I got you beat.

You didn't know I knew players on the team

You didn't know I knew players on Florida's team

You also whiffed on the "UF has more fans in Coral Springs" even though we've gotten commitments from the top players on Stoneman Douglas every time.

I already trapped you and you're sitting there beating your chest with screaming "You're dumb" because you figured out I can gain info that'll destroy your argument just like canesderrrrponent does. Have a nice day loser

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back