Program setback

Tonight's win does nothing but help the team in the future. Our freshman played great, we have a QB for the next 3-4 years plus it doesn't change a thing about Manny's future. We go on the road to Pitt, and their Dline will eat next week and it will be our 5th lose, which is unacceptable.
Disagree about mannys future. They aren’t firing him for a 3-5 record midway in the season. And after the Pitt game, its a very winable slate. He wins 3 out of final 4, goes into bowl season with momentum, and we win an easy bowl game, Manny stays.

Advertisement
Good win. One finally went our way. Congrats to the players. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves NCST receivers gave this game away. Once again the young guys overcame another coaching malpractice
Both teams and the officials did enough to give the game away….

Disagree about mannys future. They aren’t firing him for a 3-5 record midway in the season. And after the Pitt game, its a very winable slate. He wins 3 out of final 4, goes into bowl season with momentum, and we win an easy bowl game, Manny stays.
Exactly. This is my greatest fear. Prolong the suffering. I see some of you are back to sipping the Manny Kool aid. When will some of you wake up?

I actually agree though. Had manny lost this he may have been gone after Pitt cause of abysmal 2-6 it would’ve been. But With the win he can afford the Pitt loss, after that schedule is a joke. The Virginia, UNC, NC state, Pitt window was the chance to get rid of him. But he got through it with a win.

Advertisement
These threads are amazing… we’ve been told he’s done….when, not it…. The moves man the moves are being made….

Don’t look now but all of a sudden this supposedly “lost” season has life again.

The division is still in play and this conference is wide the F*CK open.

Kudos to Manny and the young guns for a big win tonight!

P.S.

This is the NEW MIAMI where we celebrate 3-4.

Even if we don’t win the corstal, let’s go make a bowl game baby!

Sorry I can’t do it.

You slurpers and your loser blood are something else.
Your mother is a slurper.

Don’t look now but all of a sudden this supposedly “lost” season has life again.

The division is still in play and this conference is wide the F*CK open.

Kudos to Manny and the young guns for a big win tonight!

P.S.

This is the NEW MIAMI where we celebrate 3-4.

Even if we don’t win the corstal, let’s go make a bowl game baby!

Sorry I can’t do it.

You slurpers and your loser blood are something else.

Bullshyt.

Nothing has changed.

Advertisement
Bullshyt.

Nothing has changed.
Indeed nothing has. Here’s hoping they don’t give manny another year.

Tired of seeing talented players flash only to stagnate or regress later.

Tecory Couch was outstanding in spurts last year and is playing like a neutered dog this year.

Program can’t afford to have this freshman class go to waste.

Advertisement
Yes so lets give credit no matter how bad **** has been team still playing hard and he will probably be gone but team hasn't quit

Advertisement
Yes.

I believe in sports curses. The curse of Lombardi. The William Penn curse. I believe that ****. Lol

But frfr, Manny Diaz reminds me of Kotite and Blake reminds me of Howie Roseman.
Is Julio Frenk, jeffrey Lurie?

Indeed nothing has. Here’s hoping they don’t give manny another year.

Tired of seeing talented players flash only to stagnate or regress later.

Tecory Couch was outstanding in spurts last year and is playing like a neutered dog this year.

Program can’t afford to have this freshman class go to waste.

It will be over soon enough. Hopefully there is a coup in the bot and we make a better choice.

We got obvious talent everywhere but ol and lb. I still think we could get better play out of those units with a better process. I don’t want these guys ruining anymore players. It’s time that we get a staff that makes players improve over time instead of the regression model we are deploying now.

Advertisement
Back